teaserpleaser
    teaserpleaser's Avatar Become A Pro!

Houston Astros have lost 3 games in a row ....

This is a good time to back them for a win especially with peacock vs Valdez
    Peacock has been solid for me
    I'm pretty sure they haven't lost 4 games in a row all season. Am I wrong?

IMO this is a good spot to buy some astros stock.

Not going to lie to you that offense is struggling without correa and springer so bet with caution

Worst case I'll double up game 5 but like I said I'm pretty sure they haven't lost 4 in a row and this is a good spot.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Streaks are tricky in MLB

Tampa were tough fuks

Tor whore shit so might be able to break streak

Statman
    Statman's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2721

Agreed. Here in TO, people are frustrated with moves that senior mgmt made leading up to the deadline. A number of players clearly not performing on team. The line almost seems to low to me. Last time Peacock pitched against the Jays in TO, Houston blew them out 19-1. Was thinking the line would have opened at Hou -185 ish.

teaserpleaser

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Streaks are tricky in MLB

Tampa were tough fuks

Tor whore shit so might be able to break streak
    Astros would never admit it but they have to happy as hell to see Tampa leave I swear

Tampa was not messing around my buddy pound faded snell and got murdered last night.

fecgp40
    fecgp40's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5185

Tampa is no joke. Solid lineup and pretty good rotation. Bullpen has been questionable but they seem to be improving. This.team can definitely contend IMO.

teaserpleaser

No doubt

I may take faria today....

Bought a decent chunk of peacock/Astro stock today so hopefully it pays dividends.

funnyb25
    Go Get Laid Man!
    funnyb25's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 23996

Pretty sad they can only draw about 2k fans for home games. Too much talent for that

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

The injuries huge obviously as you take 2 studs like springer and correra out of any lineup it gonna hurt.

I think another issue is team a little demoralized after the front office whiffed at trade deadline while they watched fringe wild card teams w less assets go out and make moves to improve. Last night their "big move" pretty much cost them the game, doing nothing would have been more productive than adding that gas can liriano to pitch out of pen..

you could sense kuechal's frustrations in a interview w him after the deadline. Think might be best to proceed w caution w this team in the coming weeks. They do have nice sp mismatch tonight tho no doubt.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11862

Houston gets back on track today and wins... Can't keep great teams down for very long especially when playing at home...

https://sports.yahoo.com/mlb/toronto...ros-370804118/

Plaza23
    Plaza23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13787

3 game chase from here. You won't lose.

CappinTerp
    CappinTerp's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1679

This will sound stupid.....but remember!!. the trend is your friend....I would bet against Houston,until they win two in a row.....just 1 unit per..................................... BOL

teaserpleaser

Quote Originally Posted by CappinTerp View Post
    This will sound stupid.....but remember!!. the trend is your friend....I would bet against Houston,until they win two in a row.....just 1 unit per..................................... BOL
    I think I like my never lost 4 games bounce back theory with peacock better but good luck 2 u

Already said I'll just double down on that 5th game.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by CappinTerp View Post
    Trends are your friend especially in MLB, but it's only a 3 game trend and Houston is arguably the best team in the league and at home with one of their aces on the mound..

CappinTerp

Quote Originally Posted by teaserpleaser View Post
    I think I like my never lost 4 games bounce back theory with peacock better but good luck 2 u

Already said I'll just double down on that 5th game.
    You never know,last Sun. I bet ATL. who lost 3 str. to PHIL.,could PHIL. sweep the 4 game series?....I did not think so,because the last time Phil. swept ATL. in a 4 game series was in​ 1949 !!....I lost the bet,PHIL won 4 str. vs The Braves.................................. ...................BOL

CappinTerp

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Trends are your friend especially in MLB, but it's only a 3 game trend and Houston is arguably the best team in the league and at home with one of their aces on the mound..
    Yea,baseball is crazy......remember the 1988 Balt. team.....started the season..0 - 23 !!​ Best of luck to ya!

Notorious_Donk
    Notorious_Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5262

I like it. Can't keep them down for long, good teams find ways to win.

funnyb25
    Go Get Laid Man!
    funnyb25's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 23996

Notorious and Auto related? Always been curious

CappinTerp

I know these last two post are conflicting .....just trying to be flexible...........gl

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Jays have a suspect pitcher on the mound also.. I be surprised if Houston loses this game and makes it a 4 game losing streak.. Any other team besides the Dodgers and Houston I would say pass..

2daBank

Jays have a suspect pitcher on the mound also.. I be surprised if Houston loses this game and makes it a 4 game losing streak.. Any other team besides the Dodgers and Houston I would say pass..
    I really think Stros getting too much respect in this thread. Nothing against them they a good team, great offense when healthy but they missing 2 of their 3 best players!!

Guy pitching for jays a bum so sure they could easily win I just don't think the team taking the field tonight is great and they priced like they are.

MickeyMan
    MickeyMan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14295

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    I really think Stros getting too much respect in this thread. Nothing against them they a good team, great offense when healthy but they missing 2 of their 3 best players!!

Guy pitching for jays a bum so sure they could easily win I just don't think the team taking the field tonight is great and they priced like they are.

Plus altuve is sitting

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by MickeyMan View Post
    Plus altuve is sitting
    So tonight they missing all 3 their best players! No way that a great team at the moment.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

That's true..

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

2daBank

3 best bats out and still gonna score more runs than cardinals have in a fukkin week. Lol

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

3 best bats out and still gonna score more runs than cardinals have in a fukkin week. Lol
    They are still a good team that's what I was trying to say.. Friday night at home after losing 3 in a row I just couldn't see the Strows losing this game with one of their aces on the mound...

08/04/2017
    10:25 AM
    [Ticket #: 326805123] STRAIGHT BET
    08/04/2017 @ 05:20 PM MLB [922] Houston Astros -1.5 +105 ( C Valdez - R / B Peacock - R )

2daBank

They are still a good team that's what I was trying to say.. Friday night at home after losing 3 in a row I just couldn't see the Strows losing this game with one of their aces on the mound...

08/04/2017
    10:25 AM
    [Ticket #: 326805123] STRAIGHT BET
    08/04/2017 @ 05:20 PM MLB [922] Houston Astros -1.5 +105 ( C Valdez - R / B Peacock - R )
    Wasn't arguing against them being a good team, just not sure they great as being talked about. Certainly don't think they above losing several in a row, just so happened they drew a gas can tonight so I couldn't bet against them. Glad you cashing buddy.

jjgold

Good call
    Points Awarded:

JIBBBY gave jjgold 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Wasn't arguing against them being a good team, just not sure they great as being talked about. Certainly don't think they above losing several in a row, just so happened they drew a gas can tonight so I couldn't bet against them. Glad you cashing buddy.
    Isn't over yet but you did say you thought Houston would win tonight as well in an above post... All good 2Banks..

Philmill
    Philmill's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 28643

nice heads up play Jibbby.....

teaserpleaser

Good call
    JJ people didn't believe me took the Yankees instead despite me showing them tickets with Houston as my play of the day.

My buddies vegas locals were like no altuve how they going to score lmao.

teaserpleaser

Cashed the under ... remember I told you unders back in effect. Castillo and Lynn with an under 9 today lolz repeat

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by teaserpleaser View Post
    Cashed the under ... remember I told you unders back in effect. Castillo and Lynn with an under 9 today lolz repeat
    Yankees TT unders aren't a bad idea right now.. Yanks are struggling mightily to score runs right now..

Yanks last 4 game losses they only cashed in 6 combined runs..

Aug 1 vs Detroit L 4 - 3
    Aug 2 vs Detroit L 2 - 0
    Aug 3 @ Cleveland L 5 - 1
    Aug 4 @ Cleveland L 7 - 2
    Date Home/Away Opponent Time
    Aug 5 @ Cleveland 4:10 PM PDT
    STO, YES

Salazar on the mound for the Indians today has been pretty stingy at home and after coming off the DL also..https://sports.yahoo.com/news/yankee...2401--mlb.html

jjgold

Everybody goes on streaks in baseball there so many games

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Everybody goes on streaks in baseball there so many games
    That's why it takes about an hour and half for me every morning to really cap them all and find the right ones to bet.. O/U and team totals take as much time as capping the actual games themselves as well..

12 Last