StackinGreen
    Can't stop Won't stop
    StackinGreen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4514

If you read any of the posts you'd understand its not like any other rule. Its a rule that is not counterintuitive, it's stupid and nonsensical

If it were you'd post a similar rule. What's that? Right, there is none.

Bluehorseshoe
    Bluehorseshoe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1557

Quote Originally Posted by StackinGreen View Post
    If you read any of the posts you'd understand its not like any other rule. Its a rule that is not counterintuitive, it's stupid and nonsensical

I'll make your day here. In the old days before the internet.....you did get the line you bet. Computer software changed things for books.

5918mike
    5918mike's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3026

Why are you hung up with a similar rule, there are a few other rules I don't like but similar rules has nothing to do with anything. I just lost a tennis bet after the guy wins a set and then withdraws, not happy about it, think its stupid, will keep risking the bet, but not whining about it.

LT Profits
    LT Profits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5179

You bet Over 8, game is 10-4 and gets called after 7 innings. You get a refund.

StackinGreen
    Can't stop Won't stop

Weird it's called off, but still not equivalent, since all bets are no action. Totals as in NFL arbitrarily include OT, but there's no option. This is the only bet where they switch the price, as a (hidden) rule. Again, why offer an "option" if it doesn't actually mean "action"?

I find it weird that as opposed to saying, yeah, makes no sense that's just how it is, people have continued to actually argue that it's sensual. And it's just silly.

LT Profits
    LT Profits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5179

Weird it's called off, but still not equivalent, since all bets are no action. Totals as in NFL arbitrarily include OT, but there's no option. This is the only bet where they switch the price, as a (hidden) rule. Again, why offer an "option" if it doesn't actually mean "action"?

I find it weird that as opposed to saying, yeah, makes no sense that's just how it is, people have continued to actually argue that it's sensual. And it's just silly.
    You keep saying "hidden rule" whereas those that have been betting baseball for a reasonable amount of time are very aware how Action works. We just accept it, just as we do shortened-game Overs, you can't fight City Hall.

StackinGreen
    Can't stop Won't stop

I'm with you, LT

First 12