ChuckyTheGoat
    ChuckyTheGoat's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24869

Hoping to attend 10/8 GBay at Dallas.

Other possibilities:
    * CollFB game at Tennessee.
    * NFL game in Florida. Would make it a poker/NFL trip.

reigle9
    Paint my casket black with a big ass #3
    reigle9's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1053

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    I would think there's nothing like going to a major college football game
    there isn't, it's surreal

stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 32279

Quote Originally Posted by GUMMO77 View Post
    UCF vs Maine

There's still a lot of good seats available if anyone is interested.
    Don't sleep on them Black Bears.
    Maine has those 320 lb beefy white linemen.

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

Maybe I will fly up to South Bend to see the USC-Notre Dame game. Normally the 3rd week in October is a very nice time of year to visit the midwest. The game is the biggest rivalry that USC is involved in. Sorry UCLA, but as usual, you take second fiddle when it comes to college football in the Los Angeles area.

Capitols44
    Capitols44's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by BigdaddyQH View Post
    Maybe I will fly up to South Bend to see the USC-Notre Dame game. Normally the 3rd week in October is a very nice time of year to visit the midwest. The game is the biggest rivalry that USC is involved in. Sorry UCLA, but as usual, you take second fiddle when it comes to college football in the Los Angeles area.
    Doesnt USC and UCLA play second fiddle to everything else in going on in the LA Hollywood area. I mean everyone else is more interested in the movie stars in hollywood or perhaps the broadcast about the beating of a black guy by the LA cops. Too much drugs,pimps,crazies,prostitutes,gangbang ers,homeless and drug needles on the side walk as well as human feces, awful smog and earthquakes. Yep welcome to L.A. Ohh yeah and dont forget the lakers.

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

I hate attending games, so if I can help it there will be zero games attended. Only thing Id attend is a sport I dont bet on these days. On Saturdays Im honkered down with games up and different platforms up, cant do that at a game.

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma
    gauchojake's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13200

Quote Originally Posted by Capitols44 View Post
    Doesnt USC and UCLA play second fiddle to everything else in going on in the LA Hollywood area. I mean everyone else is more interested in the movie stars in hollywood or perhaps the broadcast about the beating of a black guy by the LA cops. Too much drugs,pimps,crazies,prostitutes,gangbang ers,homeless and drug needles on the side walk as well as human feces, awful smog and earthquakes. Yep welcome to L.A. Ohh yeah and dont forget the lakers.
    If the teams are winning, they are packed. If they are losing they are empty. There's enough people here to fill both stadiums, the Staples Center, the Stub Hub Center, and there still won't be any parking at the beach or in Hollywood.

ChuckyTheGoat

Got a game on my radar. Would be a fun one to do a mini SBR Bash (miami FL)

* Sunday 12/10. Denver Broncos at Miami Dolphins.

...I'm gonna try to make it.

qwertvt
    qwertvt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30

Quote Originally Posted by RockBottom View Post
    Georgia @ Notre Dame
    USC @ Notre Dame
    You should throw those GA v ND tickets on stubhub. People over here are paying top dollar for this game.

RockBottom
    RockBottom's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 22623

Quote Originally Posted by qwertvt View Post
    You should throw those GA v ND tickets on stubhub. People over here are paying top dollar for this game.
    Mine are free.

Ralphie Halves
    Ralphie Halves's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15084

I'll see a few UNLV games this year. Atrocious D and an exciting offense. Worth the time.

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH

The greater Los Angeles area has about 20 MILLION people in it. USC will outdraw every other football team in the area, college or pro. When you go to a USC game, You are going to an experience, much like many of the games in the SEC, and a few in the other conferences. All the rest of the teams are worthless. What you say about Los Angeles is basically true, because we have the Democratgs in control of EVERYTHING and that means that 70% of anyone who has anything will not live in Los Angeles. California politicians are stupid. They think that just because the population has remained about the same, everything else in the state has. The truth is that the Upper Middle Class and the Wealthy are leaving the state, and being replaced by illegals and welfare hunters. Thus, the numbers remain the same, but the money is nowhere near the same.

RudyRuetigger
    Leave of absence until March Madness
    RudyRuetigger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55

ill be in Athens for most uga games...whether home or away

RudyRuetigger
    Leave of absence until March Madness
    RudyRuetigger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55

Mine are free.
    you need a +1 bro???

ChuckyTheGoat

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2017%E...games#Schedule

2017 Bowl Schedule. 4bowls I would consider attending:

12/24 - Hawaii Bowl
    12/26 - Cactus Bowl (in Phoenix AZ)
    12/28 - Holiday Bowl (in San Diego CA)
    12/30 - Arizona Bowl (in Tucson AZ)

Would take special interest, if Wisconsin is playing in any of those games.

qwertvt
    qwertvt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30

The greater Los Angeles area has about 20 MILLION people in it. USC will outdraw every other football team in the area, college or pro. When you go to a USC game, You are going to an experience, much like many of the games in the SEC, and a few in the other conferences. All the rest of the teams are worthless. What you say about Los Angeles is basically true, because we have the Democratgs in control of EVERYTHING and that means that 70% of anyone who has anything will not live in Los Angeles. California politicians are stupid. They think that just because the population has remained about the same, everything else in the state has. The truth is that the Upper Middle Class and the Wealthy are leaving the state, and being replaced by illegals and welfare hunters. Thus, the numbers remain the same, but the money is nowhere near the same.
    I would love to see some SEC/PAC 12 games during the regular season. The distance; however, would make that unlikely.

Kick-off is close.
    Last edited by qwertvt; 07-30-17 at 08:38 PM.

RockBottom
    RockBottom's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 22623

A lot of USC fans come up for the game, it's really a good time. You can get tickets outside the stadium for face or maybe a little less.

ChuckyTheGoat

Rock, I'm always torn on scalping tickets. I hate making a drive w/ possibility of getting shut out. Therefore, I almost always pre-purchase and pay the surcharge.

You're right, tho. YOu can USUALLY scalp b4 kickoff and score a good price.

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH

A lot of USC fans come up for the game, it's really a good time. You can get tickets outside the stadium for face or maybe a little less.
    We USC Alumni have a special deal which includes plane fare, hotel rooms, and tickets to the game. Normally 5000 of us go, but this year we may get 7500 tickets from Notre Dame. The Notre Dame-USC rivalry is one of the 5 best rivalries in all of College football and the only great rivalry between two teams that do not share a state or a conference.

Capitols44

Quote Originally Posted by reigle9 View Post
    hopefully every home game

tickets are going to be much harder this year
    i dont see why ped state is going to get there a-zz whooping this year by the buckeyes.

thezbar
    .lent
    thezbar's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1640

Penciled in one UCLA home game and one USC home game. Not sure which one's yet.

unluckysob
    unluckysob's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12702

Anybody that does not like college football is either a communist or a Muslim.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: buckeyesooner

reigle9
    Paint my casket black with a big ass #3
    reigle9's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1053

i dont see why ped state is going to get there a-zz whooping this year by the buckeyes.
    because i'm not a brokedikk and do things
    Points Awarded:

ChuckyTheGoat gave reigle9 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH

Quote Originally Posted by thezbar View Post
    Penciled in one UCLA home game and one USC home game. Not sure which one's yet.
    For USC, I would go to the Stanford or Texas game. For UCLA, fry for the opener against Texas A&M or Oregon.

buckeyesooner
    buckeyesooner's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2127

So what nfl or college football games are you going to this year? Im going to ohio state vs Oklahoma. Cant wait to see the sooners payback.
    I'll be there as well.

Bluehorseshoe
    Bluehorseshoe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1557

Quote Originally Posted by Bluehorseshoe View Post
    Heading to Dallas for opening day against the Giants.
    I'm booked, but now I have to kill a whole Monday in Dallas.

Any Suggestions??

Capitols44

That will be a must win for Notre Dame or else coach kelly will have his bags packed and ready for early retirement. The irish went 4 and 8 last year and i dont think the fans can take anymore losing big games like last year. They also play Georgia this year. Tell me guys between Georgia and USC which game is Notre Dame more likey to win ?

Capitols44

Quote Originally Posted by Ralphie Halves View Post
    I'll see a few UNLV games this year. Atrocious D and an exciting offense. Worth the time.
    Really las vegas has a team besides the raiders ? Most of the teams in the mountain confrence suck except for BYU they have an extra advantage because the stundents are older because they spent 2 years going to missionary work before they go to school.In the Air Force football team most of the guys are small because its really hard to put a 300 pound lineman in a cockpit of an airplane.
    Last edited by Capitols44; 08-10-17 at 11:54 PM. Reason: Misspelling

xKMACKx
    xKMACKx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8449

Ohio State-Michigan

Capitols44

Any Suggestions??
    you could visit the school book depository where lee Harvey Oswald did or didnt shoot John F. Kenndy depending on what you believe ?or the grassy noll but now they took the fence down where some say a extra gunman was. I hear fort worth is nice and not to far.
    Last edited by Capitols44; 08-10-17 at 11:52 PM. Reason: Misspelling

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH

Quote Originally Posted by RudyRuetigger View Post
    ill be in Athens for most uga games...whether home or away
    Really? Home or AWAY? When was the last time UGA played an AWAY game in Athens?

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

Any Suggestions??
    Get drunk, and sleep. Unless you want to drive to a nice part of Texas.

Half my family was born in Dallas, but eventually lived in San Antonio, so no hate towards Texas. Dallas is just terrible, to me. Maybe I missed the nice parts.

First 12