RangeFinder
    RangeFinder's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2697

MLB Tuesday

Atlanta (Foltynewicz) +145

This guy is competitive as they come. Great fastball and mixes his pitches well. He does have a problem with location at times and loses his cool buy he's got much better. When he gets going he has no hit stuff. I really like the number here.

Also somewhat interested in Boston and Pomeranz. Haven't got in yet and waiting to see starting lineups.

Good luck if you follow along.

Mackballs
    Mackballs's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 12393

Quote Originally Posted by RangeFinder View Post
    Atlanta (Foltynewicz) +145

This guy is competitive as they come. Great fastball and mixes his pitches well. He does have a problem with location at times and loses his cool buy he's got much better. When he gets going he has no hit stuff. I really like the number here.

Also somewhat interested in Boston and Pomeranz. Haven't got in yet and waiting to see starting lineups.

Good luck if you follow along.
    Range, are you concerned at all about Boston's offense? They have been anemic of late hitting barely over .200 as a team the last like 16 games. They've also been shutout three times this month. Pom has been good though for sure. Just a bit hesitant with the current form of that offense.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Ranger call me

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7635

Ranger don't call jj

manofjunk
    manofjunk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 666

in this ballgame atl/ari over 10

RangeFinder

Quote Originally Posted by Mackballs View Post
    Range, are you concerned at all about Boston's offense? They have been anemic of late hitting barely over .200 as a team the last like 16 games. They've also been shutout three times this month. Pom has been good though for sure. Just a bit hesitant with the current form of that offense.

Not really. King Felix is on a major decline and is learning to pitch without velocity which is very hard to do. He doesn't have the movement he use to either. Most half way decent MLB teams should light him up like a Roman candle. On top of that, Mariners bullpen is horrible. That being said, the way the number snapped back, I'm thinking Felix isn't looking good in warmups.

RangeFinder

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Ranger call me
    And your number is _ _ _-_ _ _-_ _ _ _?

RangeFinder

Quote Originally Posted by manofjunk View Post
    in this ballgame atl/ari over 10
    Best of luck