KeyElement
    KeyElement's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 846

Mlb 7/22/17

Full update later, but I am in an argument witha sports book and don't want to miss this play.

Cardinals +150, FG, Wainwright / Lester

even the line will be adjusted as I have not yet finalized that, but this should be close to what you can get.

KeyElement
    KeyElement's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 846

7/22/17
    91-100-5, RoR–5.333% (vs 11/10 odds 50.1%)
    Cardinals +147, FG, Wainwright / Lester
    Blue Jays +112, FG, Stroman / Salazar
    Red Sox -124, FG, Price / Ramirez
    Mariners +123, FG, Tanaka / Miranda
    BOL
    Cardinals: The Cardinals are 13-6-2 versus lefty in the starter versus starter ratings. Wainwright holds a 62.9/59.3 edge over Lester in ratings points. That may not seem like much, but the first number is above average and the second below, as well as a small edge in the quality start category.
    Blue Jays: I have no extreme amount of love or respect for Salazar and Stroman is 15-4 for quality starts regardless of the support he has gotten. When Salazar went down he was 3-7. He’s got a lot to prove.
    Red Sox: Price isn’t Sale, but he doesn’t have to be versus the Angels, one of the worst lefty hitting teams this year with a 35.9 rating (average 40.6) and a 10-15-5 record versus starters.
    Mariners: Tanaka is not having one of his best seasons regardless of how many times people say he has regained his form. He rates a very average 60.2 and is just 9-10 for quality starts. Miranda is “sneaky good”, but doesn’t garner much attention. He comes out today with a 64.3 rating and is 13-6 for quality starts. In this righty-lefty situation I also have a better offensive rating on the Mariners for tonight.
    FINAL