CappinTerp
    CappinTerp's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1679

Mlb 7 / 18 / 17

​jays +106...................2 units................................... .............................gl

CappinTerp

Had time to look through other posters picks...................too many like Tor. which is a bad sign,but will stick with the Jays.What I don't get, is with the Red Sox bats slumping....why a total of 10 runs for the o/u ?.......With the game of baseball becoming so specialized, the lines on many games are harder and harder to justify. This season the lines( for me) have really stuck out,therefore making this sport,so hard to cap!!...............BOL

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Good get on the number bro. I think you on right side but second day in a row I missed the good line on jays so just passing.,

I'm sure some will disagree but for me baseballs 1st half is so much easier. By this point in the season books have a much better idea on teams and you don't see nearly the value we get in the 1st half. I have yet to really see a great price on a game I feel could go either way where in the 1st half of the season we get 5 dogs a night with every bit a good a chance to win as the fav.

CappinTerp

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    Good get on the number bro. I think you on right side but second day in a row I missed the good line on jays so just passing.,

I'm sure some will disagree but for me baseballs 1st half is so much easier. By this point in the season books have a much better idea on teams and you don't see nearly the value we get in the 1st half. I have yet to really see a great price on a game I feel could go either way where in the 1st half of the season we get 5 dogs a night with every bit a good a chance to win as the fav.
    Yea banker, I bet the Jays about 10 min. before I posted it, just saw a -130 print. For me ,I have never noticed much diff. btwn 1st & 2nd half's of season....but the prices on some of these match-up's is spinning my head.....maybe I'am just loosing interest in it.? Either way best of luck 2daBank!!