Laker_crazy
    Laker_crazy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

Who is going to Stop the Astros ??

These guys are unreal, fantastic combination all around, hard to find any weakness in their game at the moment, Offense that blows teams out of the game and pitchers that keep them in the games most of the time, These guys are serious contenders as the season goes deep.

keepstackin20
    keepstackin20's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1092

No one unless they get a key injury or two.. team is un real... nationals have the offensive fire power to keep up but their pitching outside of Max is garbage

Laker_crazy

Nationals indeed have a good offense but their bullpen mess ups neutralizes the whole offense threat, Astros are playing on a different level all together, unless they have a major lapse, hard to see them lose to anyone leading up to the title.

reesp18
    reesp18's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1469

Ya for real man, hard to see teams beating them right now...but injuries can alwasy take that success away ...not to mention they keep winning even without Keuchel. October though different story. Rest of the year i kinda wanna just avoid them unless i'm on them, even though they have to lose at some point right...right?

Laker_crazy

TBH bro, up till now they have defied almost all odds including what the bookmakers think of their games, they go way over the set line in their over under, when they win they win with unreal margin, it is just that they are playing on a very different level, its hard to see it drop unless injuries like you specified come in the picture, without that i do not see how they lose to any other team in the long run.

pilebuck13
    pilebuck13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1717

Cleveland the dodgers. They lost 2-3 against the Indians. Other then that they have not faced many real playoff caliber teams. Have they faced solid pitching teams I would say no.

reesp18
    reesp18's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1469

There are only so many teams and 3 months of baseball have been played, and we are talking about how they are unreal and that's in large part due to their hitting..after 3 months. I hope you're not saying they aren't a real playoff caliber team. They are a top 5 team easily, along right now with LAD, WAS, AZ, COL. Those are my top 5 and i think its between LAD and Houston for the best team right now.

pilebuck13
    pilebuck13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1717

They are a playoff caliber team do I see them going to World Series no. How often do teams make it deep without solid starters and closers?