RangeFinder
    RangeFinder's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2697

Saturday's early MLB read...

Hated tonight's board and so onto Saturday. One note, congratulations to all Dodger's bettors on Thursday night. That was one good rabbit out of the hat win much to my dismay. Not often I'm on a team that gives away, I mean give away, a 3 run lead in the bottom of 9 and get a 4 spot planted them to lose. Hey, it happens.

I'm eyeballing the Astro's early Saturday for a couple of reasons. One is Houstons' Fiers has figured things out after early season mishaps that found him giving up the long ball way too often. He has righted the ship and has been pitching with good late movement. On the other side, Jays' Stroman hasn't been as sharp and in fact left early in his last start because of a blister. He got cleared to play, but that isn't that hard for a starter to do. Have to believe there is still an issue on his throwing hand.

BetOnline opened this game at Astro's +120 which was way off considering the facts above. I have the Astro's at -110 which still leaves some +EV for the everyday bettor on the table.

Keep an eye on this one. Any big movement toward the Jays will indicate Stroman is healed. If not, Astro's are a decent play.

I'll update on any happenings.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Good luck

Houston with another powerful performance tonight

RangeFinder

Update.

A little snap back be played on Toronto, probably, most likely, guys closing out their arbs. Still have not fired on Houston just yet, if the number moves to +120 I'm not feeling so warm and fuzzy anymore. If it holds at +110ish 30 minutes before the 1st pitch then I'm in.

Another team that caught my attention over night is the White Sox. Some smart money has been rolling in on them and will keep on eye on that one also.

Hope you're all having a great weekend so far, I'll update in about 90 minutes and give final thoughts.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

The White Sox are a terrible team take away the first three weeks of the season and they're not good

RangeFinder

Update:

No longer interested in Houston. The way the number is moving toward the Jays, Stroman's blister is healed.

Jury still out on the White Sox.

RangeFinder

Update:

Looks like some money still trickling in on the White Sox. I fired on the White Sox at +128.

Good luck if you follow along.

Otters27
    Otters27's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 170

Ranger I need one MLB game for Tomorrow to put $10 on.

RangeFinder

Quote Originally Posted by Otters27 View Post
    Ranger I need one MLB game for Tomorrow to put $10 on.
    Won't promise anything but I'll give the board a good look as always.