NLChad11
    NLChad11's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2345

I don't fade him. His picks are coin flips and his bets are questionable as to whether or not he even places them. Ranger makes a great point above. And Clack you're 2nd in the line of schmucks on this site to this clown.

NLChad11

I'll sit back and wait for Reesp's plays to follow...he sustains a winning thread for a FULL season and documents every play and every unit. He's class and this clown is an ass.

Click_Clack
    Click_Clack's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4112

Damn son, why I gotta be all that? lol I think I'm gonna take the day off and just read this tread today.....DTD they pray on your downfall so they can trash talk you but hate to see a man win for the people

dtd069
    dtd069's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 495

Quote Originally Posted by Rangers0035 View Post
    its just like he did with his 20 unit bombs awhile back. All he showed was a single parlay. He didnt bet 20 units on both games. Same thing here. He showed a cpl of smaller bets. He did not have 5 units per game of real money on the bets like he posted in this thread.

I can make a thread saying I bet 50 units on 5 different games. If I show a ticket of a 1 unit parlay is that the same? Hes an absolute clown.
    you couldn't pick 10 winners in 10 days let alone 1 day sheepboy

Rangers0035
    Rangers0035's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 223

lol way to prove what I said wrong. you dolt. Keep throwing out air bets, chump.

dtd069

Quote Originally Posted by Click_Clack View Post
    Damn son, why I gotta be all that? lol I think I'm gonna take the day off and just read this tread today.....DTD they pray on your downfall so they can trash talk you but hate to see a man win for the people
    yeah I know its sad and pathetic.... enjoy your day off Click_Clack

dtd069

lol way to prove what I said wrong. you dolt. Keep throwing out air bets, chump.
    lol are you blind? i gave you a taste of my bets.. god damn I could show you a screen shot of my bank account with 50 racks in it and you still wouldn't believe me.

Thizz
    Thizz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3780

Well Dildo busted a nut!

You did have quite the day yesterday...and i lost 3 hundo on takin the Diamondback fade. Those are facts...just liike how i'll continue to cash off of you. Lets bring the heat back today. Ur trending right now just hope your head doesnt blow up and we lose you for football season

Rangers0035
    Rangers0035's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 223

sure i would. but you cant. You dont bet every play you put on this thread. Have you not learned anything from people attacking you previously? If you just were honest and not a complete cuck for one minute people would root for you. Just say you dont bet every play. People wouldnt care. But youre a child and a loser and you cant help yourself. People pity you. Literally pity you. People dont hate you. They feel bad for you. Much worse.

Thizz

Win for what people? Its just one cricket out here tailing his bets.

Welfare Wednesday is over, can you guys stretch your cheque for a week?

dtd069

sure i would. but you cant. You dont bet every play you put on this thread. Have you not learned anything from people attacking you previously? If you just were honest and not a complete cuck for one minute people would root for you. Just say you dont bet every play. People wouldnt care. But youre a child and a loser and you cant help yourself. People pity you. Literally pity you. People dont hate you. They feel bad for you. Much worse.
    lol pitty me? LMFAO . A loser huh? I own my home, have a stable accounting career and about to marry an RN. GTFO

Thizz

Wait a sec....your arrogant prick ass is an accountant???? Holy shit this thread just came up with a wild twist

Quote Originally Posted by dtd069 View Post
    lol pitty me? LMFAO . A loser huh? I own my home, have a stable accounting career and about to marry an RN. GTFO

Click_Clack

Quote Originally Posted by Thizz View Post
    Win for what people? Its just one cricket out here tailing his bets.

Welfare Wednesday is over, can you guys stretch your cheque for a week?
    Geez face, what's your issue man? Are you not getting laid brotha? It's obviously I entertain the foolery here in this tread. You need to take a chill pill my guy. It's not that serious and let's get that money back today on whatever plays you take. I'm not gonna sit here and act like I played all of DTD plays yesterday. But that's old news now and today is a new day

dtd069

Wait a sec....your arrogant prick ass is an accountant???? Holy shit this thread just came up with a wild twist
    i think that was known since the early posts thizzz. nothing knew here pal

External Auditor to be exact.. I love action tho!

Thizz

God bless the firms that have to deal with you....must be a shortage of Accountants in Texas

i think that was known since the early posts thizzz. nothing knew here pal

External Auditor to be exact.. I love action tho!

NLChad11

Well for your girl's sake I hope you don't act like a little child in real life too.

juicername
    Thomorino - Fade and Get Paid
    juicername's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3972

An accountant who can't keep the simplest of records and can't even add his fake winnings correctly?

Unreal

Thizz

Its mind-blowing right?

Quote Originally Posted by juicername View Post
    An accountant who can't keep the simplest of records and can't even add his fake winnings correctly?

Unreal

dtd069

thizzz just don't keep fading pal... GL to you in your future endeavors

Thizz

Props to the advice Dildo. We've missed two games already while you were balancing that T Account. Get on it boy!

Click_Clack

Lol @ the real life comment....this isn't real life. This is sport gambling. We're a bunch of people here trying to get an edge on our bookie : A wise man told me don't argue with fools. Cause people from a distance can't tell who is who.' This is for you guys who talk smach to DTD but don't pay me no mind, I'm just here for entertainment

Thizz

Yea yea yea..."a wise man once told those who take the time to make harsh comments about you means you're just more fascinating then whatever else their eyes can see"

Now that we got the mushy lovey dovey crap for Dildo to feel better out the way, can he release the bombs already!

Lol @ the real life comment....this isn't real life. This is sport gambling. We're a bunch of people here trying to get an edge on our bookie : A wise man told me don't argue with fools. Cause people from a distance can't tell who is who.' This is for you guys who talk smach to DTD but don't pay me no mind, I'm just here for entertainment

dtd069

Props to the advice Dildo. We've missed two games already while you were balancing that T Account. Get on it boy!
    sorry bro im busy doing some fraud risk CPE.. stay tuned for plays!

Thizz

Fraud Risk CPE!!??? i swear this just gets better and better...

They should do a case on this guy DildoTheDickhead0069 over at SBR

sorry bro im busy doing some fraud risk CPE.. stay tuned for plays!

dtd069

no need to be rude bro. i gave u 10 winners yesterday

Thizz

All is well with the Thizzler on the Roof. We hit up Indians-1.5 & Diamondbacks to make back the losses last night. Lets roll some dice now D

dtd069

Pirates (-139) 3 units
    Padres (-121) 3 units
    Giants (-128) 3 units

parlay
    yanks and pirates (+158) 3 units

Thizz

WTF These are the same 3 i had lined up. You are obviously tailing somebody who knows what they doing. No fades here, gotta sit through this run

Thizz

I am tempted to fade the Yanks parlay bet

dtd069

Do whatever you little heart desires thizzer.. BOL pal!

Click_Clack

WTF These are the same 3 i had lined up. You are obviously tailing somebody who knows what they doing. No fades here, gotta sit through this run
    So what if he's getting his plays from someone else, it's not guarantee. Stop looking for holes and just make your money.....got dammmnnnn thizz the nick picker smh

dtd069

So what if he's getting his plays from someone else, it's not guarantee. Stop looking for holes and just make your money.....got dammmnnnn thizz the nick picker smh
    lol definitely not tailing anyone.. i go to a site that has all the line movement i just made my picks off that tonight. there not too much to this night card. play the favs and cash the money tonight again.

Thizz

Because its a huge deal to a bettor who is fading him (which appears to be most of the readers of this thread)... Very relevant discussion point click. Its for the people who like to make beer money off of DTD's losing record

Stay woke, if only 5% of bettors win long term - wouldnt it be financially sound fading a guy who consistently posts in his system?

Click_Clack

Because its a huge deal to a bettor who is fading him (which appears to be most of the readers of this thread)... Very relevant discussion point click. Its for the people who like to make beer money off of DTD's losing record

Stay woke, if only 5% of bettors win long term - wouldnt it be financially sound fading a guy who consistently posts in his system?
    So fading him would have been profitable last night correct? You guys make this gambling thing way to complicated. New day, new money....🍻

Thizz

If 1 or 2 days is your definition of long term then god bless ur soul too
    So fading him would have been profitable last night correct? You guys make this gambling thing way to complicated. New day, new money....🍻

First ... 20212223242526 ... Last