Done well this year on betting big, $500 or more and hitting on dogs +150 or higher. To be exact, 3-0 on these plays so far.

For the AM special, I have:

Rangers ML +225 (overnight line)

Cashner is coming back off the 10 day DL so there is inherent risk on backing a pitcher that hasn't pitched for a while. Kluber has been hot lately and is pitching at home in the day time. The last game off memory is he shutdown the A's in an early game at home. With that being said, the Indians lineup doesn't impress me and they haven't hit their stride from last year yet. On the other hand, the Rangers have been decent lately after going on that long win streak. The splits are good for Cashner pitching in the day and this Rangers lineups can hit mistakes out of the park easily. Not saying that it'll be an easy slam dunk win over Kluber but the Rangers did best Scherzer on the road and we just saw Sale lose to the a much lessor team, the Phillies, at home. So aces can be beat and especially an ace who got lit up against the Rangers in his first start. My play is already locked in but I'd love any feedback or thoughts.

Rangers ML +225 $500 to win $1,125