CappinTerp
    CappinTerp's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1679

Play of the day

SD -128..................................... ......................................GL

Also I am still looking @ this SF/KC game.....Royals @ +160 ,may be a play.
    Points Awarded:

shocka1212 gave CappinTerp 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

CappinTerp

Also the TIGERS....this line looks suspiciously off,realize Zimmermann has been pitching a little better of late,but ZONA,with Walker on the bump has a very solid 2.04 ERA,last 3 starts,ZONA is 8-1 in inter-league games this season. Their last 7 games,have a team BA of .304 and avg.8.4 runs per game................I would have thought ZONA to be -110/115, but DET. - 121...???

crackerjack
    crackerjack's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4099

I can't back the Padres. I just can't see them getting the sweep. Chacin has been great at home but I expect a regression. He's terrible on the road. Garrett is bad too though. I'm betting the over I think.

CappinTerp

Quote Originally Posted by crackerjack View Post
    I can't back the Padres. I just can't see them getting the sweep. Chacin has been great at home but I expect a regression. He's terrible on the road. Garrett is bad too though. I'm betting the over I think.
    Good luck bud,I hope you get it....no prob. if you don't like SD....WE all have different ways of looking at and interpreting data..................BOL

Jolly_Rancher
    Jolly_Rancher's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Pads swept the Cubs not too long ago, right after Dodgers had just swept Cubs. Dodgers just swept Reds. It could happen. Could be a repetition of Cubs west coast trip.

shocka1212
    [Too Long]
    shocka1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3355

this is actually why I'm taking them. Only person pitching better than Chacin at home is Keuchel. reds are a completely different team on the road. kinda like the twins
    Last edited by shocka1212; 06-14-17 at 01:59 PM.

fmustafa06
    fmustafa06's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 96

They swept the champs! They been playing good ball, record may not show it but beating teams when it counts

crackerjack
    crackerjack's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4099

Great points. I expect the Padres is a great choice this afternoon. I just have a mental block against backing them at -138 or whatever it is now. Reds had a lot of scoring chances last night...I'm hoping they cash some of those in for a high scoring game. Let's both win!

shocka1212
    [Too Long]
    shocka1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3355

Quote Originally Posted by CappinTerp View Post
    Also the TIGERS....this line looks suspiciously off,realize Zimmermann has been pitching a little better of late,but ZONA,with Walker on the bump has a very solid 2.04 ERA,last 3 starts,ZONA is 8-1 in inter-league games this season. Their last 7 games,have a team BA of .304 and avg.8.4 runs per game................I would have thought ZONA to be -110/115, but DET. - 121...???
    every time I fade zona they make me pay... everytime I bet them, they get me paid.. it think this is the right play though, BOL
    Last edited by shocka1212; 06-14-17 at 03:55 PM. Reason: spell check

CappinTerp

I little more info. on that DET / ARZ game. ZONA starter will be on a pitch count, 1st start in 4 weeks. ZONA current players are hitting .216 vs Zimm.................................... ...............................gl

CappinTerp

Hopefully SD and KC will hold up.! ? BUT,just for the newer guys, just a suggestion, you won 2 games already......it would be stupid,with the mind set....to put all winnings on Tigers!! You will have many oppty. ahead to make or give back!!.....So make sure you ring the register !......IF this holds up,either pass on DET. or put just 30% or so,on it!! I have been around a long time.....it is so EASY to give it back!!!!................................ ........................................ .........BOL

bozeman
    bozeman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5145

cappin terp taking care of the forumites nice job on san diego