mcfugly
    mcfugly's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 411

Lock, Pair of 5s, 2daBank CHECK IN - big day of baseball here

Grivas_Digeni
    Mini Horses FTW
    Grivas_Digeni's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23436

why don't you also tweet cristiano ronaldo, since you 'want to watch some soccer'

mcfugly

Quote Originally Posted by Grivas_Digeni View Post
    why don't you also tweet cristiano ronaldo, since you 'want to watch some soccer'

huh?

fecgp40
    fecgp40's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5185

I also wonder what happened to Trobin. He posted plays every day and was generally pretty solid.

JassieJames
    JassieJames's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 594

How about capping your own plays?

mcfugly

Quote Originally Posted by JassieJames View Post
    How about checking the forum before posting dumb fukk. I've posted 4-5 winners in the last 24hrs

I didn't realize that there was something wrong with checking others plays on a forum. Isn't that kind of the point of using a forum?? Why would I use this place if I didn't look at others plays. Toxic fukks like you do nothing productive for the forum
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: scarolinakid

CTOWNsCAPPIN
    Update your status
    CTOWNsCAPPIN's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 34

Quote Originally Posted by JassieJames View Post
    troll

fecgp40
    fecgp40's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5185

Quote Originally Posted by mcfugly View Post
    How about checking the forum before posting dumb fukk. I've posted 4-5 winners in the last 24hrs

I didn't realize that there was something wrong with checking others plays on a forum. Isn't that kind of the point of using a forum?? Why would I use this place if I didn't look at others plays. Toxic fukks like you do nothing productive for the forum
    This.

OlDirtyBaztid
    OlDirtyBaztid's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5187

Talk about toxic, why don't you ask donk for his picks? YOU SHOULD RELAX, GLASS HOUSE. Been lurking a long time and your posts are unreal. Think cappers need to come serve you at the snap of a fingers or something.

JassieJames
    JassieJames's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 594

Dude, you are a whiny bitch. Here and in other threads. Heaven forbid some of these guys have lives. Keep calm and be the keyboard Warrior you were destined to be.