CappinTerp's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1679

Parlay of the day

PHIL +132
    PHIL UNDER 9
    CWS +181
    CWS UNDER 9
    TB-181
    TB UNDER 8.5...............Bought 1/2 run on a few....................Pays 57 - 1..................................GL

CappinTerp

Hey guys,so there is no confusion...there is a big difference in play of the day vs parlay of the day! Most out there know this,for the newer cappers a lot easier in picking 1 game vs 6 games. I put just a 1/4 unit on this.............so no big deal in loosing $25 ....but got a chance ( a small one) to get $ 1,434 back.

I have said this before...but there is no easier way to slowly bleed your roll,by doing a lot of parlays....you new guys,would do well to remember this.!!................any seasoned capper will tell you the same.................................... .............BOL

CamNewtonOutfit
    CamNewtonOutfit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 908

This parlay is alright i like the #s

CappinTerp

Quote Originally Posted by CamNewtonOutfit View Post
    This parlay is alright i like the #s
    Yea, we will see what happens......was very lucky on the prices of CWS +181,now +161, TB -181,now -210 and buying 1/2 run,on TB 8.5,now 7.5. But all this,does not mean I will win,just that the payout is higher.​...........................A profitable day to you Cam.

greypimps
    greypimps's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1736

i would say take out the damn phillies.. only way they win is if stl go scoreless. i can see another blow out with nola throwwing

CappinTerp

Quote Originally Posted by greypimps View Post
    i would say take out the damn phillies.. only way they win is if stl go scoreless. i can see another blow out with nola throwwing
    Yea, well a lot of games did not hit.....had little time today for capping.A lot of family stuff ...so just risked the 1/4 unit.....But pissed off....I missed the LAD day game!!!....6 HR's hit and still in 7th inning! This stuff happens a lot in life.................but there will be many oppty.....to make or loose money ahead!!................................. .....BOL