Jchef
    Jchef's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 756

Cleveland + 105 with Bauer???

Considering Bauer with + money any input would be appreciated. Opening line was -101, now in range of -112- 120, my book has +105???

CamNewtonOutfit
    CamNewtonOutfit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 908

im on the rockies

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

I played rox as dogs. Just don't think this team gets the proper respect as not sure folks believers, I tend to be as I like this team. Good young arms who don't seem to be scared to pitch at coors and a much improved pen, we know they gonna hit.. that park such a big adv when pitchers who never pitched there come to town, Bauer's main secondary pitch is his curve he those about 25% of the time. I've always been of the belief curveballs don't play well in this park as they don't seem to get the same bite at altitude.,

CamNewtonOutfit
    CamNewtonOutfit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 908

rockies are good against right handed hitters, indians are on a losing streak while rockies are winning, although the rockies are def an up and down kinda team in my opinion

Jchef

I agree with your analysis, bank, also commented on Bauer's pitch selection ( curve ball), maybe I'm over thinking and relying too much on line differential between my book and other posted lines

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by Jchef View Post
    I agree with your analysis, bank, also commented on Bauer's pitch selection ( curve ball), maybe I'm over thinking and relying too much on line differential between my book and other posted lines
    I don't blame you for that. Prices are what betting this sport all about. I wouldn't play rox as favs, that why I passed on them yesterday I went to bet them as dogs and line flipped on me. I passed on what was a winner but ultimately I'm fine w it as I make my bets based off what I thinks a teams chances are in relation to what the line is. Long run I think playing rox at plus money would net me profit but I honestly don't think their chances of winning much higher than 50% so need the plus money for it to be a play. In same regard I don't necessarily think tribe at plus money a bad play either. A single baseball game incredibly unpredictable it a funny sport so best thing to do is get down on teams you think have a better chance than line suggest..

2daBank

Bauer also on really short rest he just started a game over the weekend. Not sure what happened there maybe rain delay or injury? Only pitched 1.2 innings and didn't give up runs so must have been one of those things reason he came out?

Jchef

I read that this morning, he and Francona, compared it to a bull pen session