shocka1212
    [Too Long]
    shocka1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3355

Quote Originally Posted by Bostongambler View Post
    I once was put in time out in first grade by Mrs. Wilson after I pulled little Paula's hair. That 30 minutes hardened me for sure.

Thug life
    Present day Paula would probably appreciate that today....

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!
    Jayvegas420's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14709

Fresh outta prison & already has a larger BR than Seaweed, Russian Rocket & I combined

Well played sir

Underdog5229
    Chillin w/Goat til We Do it Again
    Underdog5229's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1604

alright fellas, been a solid night
    MINNESOTA TWINS at SEATTLE MARINERS [BATTER PROPS]
    Total
    UNDER 16.5

6/7/2017 1:14:54 AM
    −145
    $15.00
    $10.34
    Win
    $25.34

TORONTO BLUE JAYS at OAKLAND ATHLETICS
    Total
    UNDER 5.5

6/7/2017 12:18:39 AM
    +130
    $20.00
    $26.00
    Win
    $46.00

up to 120.34 on the bankroll. see if we can keep it going. whats looking good for tomorrow?

Underdog5229

yeah bigbusiness Thought for sure they were going to blow it, i could feel the ass penetrating coming.

VeggieDog
    VeggieDog's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 20457

I've been in jail in 4 different states. Well, 5 if you call "drunken" a state.

Underdog5229

up early, looking at the semi finals at french open. any suggestions?

tony_come
    tony_come's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1122

I'd like to pound your ass

doitnow
    doitnow's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5562

Quote Originally Posted by tony_come View Post
    I'd like to pound your ass
    they don't call him Tony come for nothing

frankzig
    frankzig's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3622

MiDNiTe
    MiDNiTe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5520

Halep first set man easy money

MiDNiTe
    MiDNiTe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5520

Holy shit take Elina @1.55 halep is getting whooped

Underdog5229

C. GARCIA vs. K. PLISKOVA
    Player to Win Set 2
    PLISKOVA

165.39 bankroll moving up fellas.

6/7/2017 9:57:24 AM
    −222
    $100.00
    $45.05
    Win
    $145.05

vividjohn45
    vividjohn45's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 578

Quote Originally Posted by Snowball View Post
    Start a chase on Cardinals tonight.

I saw a red cardinal today- this is a favorable omen.
    This. I saw my cat kill a bird. Proly not a cardinal though

whareouttogetme
    whareouttogetme's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4195

Quote Originally Posted by Underdog5229 View Post
    yeah bigbusiness Thought for sure they were going to blow it, i could feel the ass penetrating coming.

You had no need to worry, those Canadian fuks have never scored more than 1 run when I bet on them, and I did last night

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

We need better storylines at SBR

CamNewtonOutfit
    CamNewtonOutfit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 908

i would def go with an AZ -1 runline greinkes no joke

BigBusiness
    Drug dealin money
    BigBusiness's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 542

Quote Originally Posted by whareouttogetme View Post
    You had no need to worry, those Canadian fuks have never scored more than 1 run when I bet on them, and I did last night
    last pitch was obviously a ball. umpire gifted that win.

Underdog5229

WASHINGTON NATIONALS at LOS ANGELES DODGERS
    Total
    UNDER 3.5

bankroll 188.39.

6/7/2017 5:19:23 PM
    +115
    $20.00
    $23.00
    Win
    $43.00

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11139

This is where you should take half your bankroll and buy a lawn mower and a rake. Start your own lawn care/landscaping business. Start small, charging $25 a lawn and set a goal for 5 yards a day = 25 a week = $625 a week or $2,500 a month. Not bad for about 30 hours a week of work. Do good work and create a great reputation. Expand your base, hire another helper and have them mow the lawns and you give them half the profit. While you add 25 more lawns a few blocks away. Or start adding landscape service to your existing customers. Tree trimming, plant flowers and vegetables, clear out areas, etc. Pretty soon you move into being a handyman, able to charge much more money for the same hour of work.
    Many, many years ago, when I was just 13, I had 6 guys working for me at one time and made more money then my mom. You can still do your gambling when you get home.

kingdom
    kingdom's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1957

Quote Originally Posted by Otters27 View Post
    Man. It must feel good to come out of prison and place a bet. Where you able to Gamble in Prison?

I think I would like to try that.
    You'll lose your ass Otters. Literally.

NrmlCurvSurfr
    NrmlCurvSurfr's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 600

mac is on to something...my neighbor started on our street when he was 15 years old. had maybe 2 or three lawns (including his own)...by the next summer he was mowing half the street, pushing the equiment all stacked up on his mower. He turned 16 at the end of that summer and bought a small truck with trailer, expanded throughout the neighborhood, by then people had been seeing him mow for the last year and were familiar with him and he was obviously undercutting everyone as he had no employees...fast forward 2 years, I'm back from school for the summer and this kid isn't even mowing, he's driving the truck dropping off crews to service the lawns, he was doing so many in my neighborhood that he would do 5 or 6 at a time, like mow half way down the street crossing driveways as if it was one big property...haven't see the guy in 10 years but I'm sure he's doing well by now.
    Points Awarded:

Mac4Lyfe gave NrmlCurvSurfr 3 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Mac4Lyfe

Very few ex-cons are going to be able to get a job paying them $40 - $50 an hour. They have to start their own business. It is so easy to do. All you have to do is drive around and look. Then you do great work, take pictures of what you do and you are set. It is so easy to go on youtube and learn how to repair electronics, paint and taper, landscape, etc. I know a guy that makes a pretty good living painting street addresses on the curb of people's houses. All he does is make your address stand out on your mailbox, curb or door. All he does is puts a business card in mailboxes and stays busy.

manny24
    pay Bobby
    manny24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 649

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    Very few ex-cons are going to be able to get a job paying them $40 - $50 an hour. They have to start their own business. It is so easy to do. All you have to do is drive around and look. Then you do great work, take pictures of what you do and you are set. It is so easy to go on youtube and learn how to repair electronics, paint and taper, landscape, etc. I know a guy that makes a pretty good living painting street addresses on the curb of people's houses. All he does is make your address stand out on your mailbox, curb or door. All he does is puts a business card in mailboxes and stays busy.
    ^this

or a 3 card monty table either way don't let tony pound your ass

Blackballer
    Blackballer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 575

Benevento vs Carpi Italy Serie B:
    Take the home team @ +115. GL

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Excellent post

brainfreeze
    Meaning
    brainfreeze's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 246

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Excellent post
    it's not practical ... try it, see how long you can float a living on tracing numbers on curbs ... as for the lawn care, that's what i do, and that also is not made for everybody.. suns hot, those trimmers get hot to, and getting a good customer commercial/residential base with good size lots ( closer together the better ) ain't easy to come by ... a lot of competition.

Good for some who can build and take their time to develop a route worth working ... but everyone's made mistakes in life, and everybody has seen a helping hand. Criminals just got caught is all, and in this age in america, pay a pretty radical price the rest of their lives unless your cousin is ray nagin or something.

just got to bump elbows with people, get out there and find something you want, one thing you DONT have to do is settle and hide under the excuse of " im a felon " ... prove them wrong, beat the odds, hard but possible ..

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by brainfreeze View Post
    it's not practical ... try it, see how long you can float a living on tracing numbers on curbs ... as for the lawn care, that's what i do, and that also is not made for everybody.. suns hot, those trimmers get hot to, and getting a good customer commercial/residential base with good size lots ( closer together the better ) ain't easy to come by ... a lot of competition.

Good for some who can build and take their time to develop a route worth working ... but everyone's made mistakes in life, and everybody has seen a helping hand. Criminals just got caught is all, and in this age in america, pay a pretty radical price the rest of their lives unless your cousin is ray nagin or something.

just got to bump elbows with people, get out there and find something you want, one thing you DONT have to do is settle and hide under the excuse of " im a felon " ... prove them wrong, beat the odds, hard but possible ..
    Almost impossible to start a successfuk land scaping business nowadays in my area anyway. Back in 90's was being done but along the way everyone got the idea and as you mentioned without established accounts virtually impossible to get without pricing yourself out of business early. I did landscaping for someone else for several year out of prison until I was able to get into a solid union.

Mac4Lyfe

When has making money not been practical? It beats waiting on someone to give you a shitty job and playing the victim, work is me role. What competition are you talking about? I've seen one guy paint addresses... One. And there has to be thousands of people out there. Trust me, there's more lawns than people that want to cut them. If you don't like that there's hundreds of other shit. You cannot make money while you make excuses...

brainfreeze
    Meaning

When has making money not been practical? It beats waiting on someone to give you a shitty job and playing the victim, work is me role. What competition are you talking about? I've seen one guy paint addresses... One. And there has to be thousands of people out there. Trust me, there's more lawns than people that want to cut them. If you don't like that there's hundreds of other shit. You cannot make money while you make excuses...
    mac, glad you even care guy... love to you, and yea, this isn't my first lawn care biz, there is strategy and there's suckers in this game like any that will pay 5k for lawn mowers and 10k for advertising on radios, they will never see the light of day...

if you know what works and can effectively penetrate the client base you want, success can come fairly easy. There's other parts of lawn care you have to learn that takes trial and error, like running over a rock, stumps, and other hazards with your equipment ...or hitting bumping the coil on an a/c unit with your riding mower (hasn't happened to me ) but these are things you have to know, and it takes time if you want to live and thrive in this area...unless you got doe and get a LLC, top insurance, and willing to pay for webpage advertising ( and money to get key words to get your listing to top of google site )

lot to it, then just being the lawn boy

Mac4Lyfe

First rule of business. Never spend money where you don't make it. Anyone spending thousands on anything that hasn't made them money is crazy unless it's buying into a franchise. You have to be smart and have an eye for the proper timing. Sure Knight and Death Row records made billions with a B selling records out of there car. That's not real practical today but there is always opportunity. It's much easier to build a business today. Because of the internet and avenues like Craigslist.

ByeShea
    ByeShea's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11648

Quote Originally Posted by Underdog5229 View Post
    Cannot not say coach, if they found out I was back to gambling they would lock me away for a while. look guys, this is my only option. Jobs hard to come by with record, need to run this up to satisfy parole officer's income requirements. Will say this is income from side work to keep me in the clear. Need a rock solid winner, no leans or no way this fuckking looses bets.
    Who was worse, the sisters or the brothers?

brainfreeze
    Meaning

there's suckers in this game like any that will pay ...
    and anyone that's been played a sucker for anything, i've been played a fool a few times as well. Sometimes it's our own experiences that fair better results than hearing it from others. Everybody has found error or intuition that keeps them from serious trouble even with business.

Underdog5229

good evening fellas, dropped 10 off the roll last night but got this one running now
    BOSTON RED SOX at NEW YORK YANKEES [BATTER PROPS]
    Run Line
    YANKEES −1.5

6/8/2017 7:43:36 PM
    +165
    $10.00
    $16.50
    Pending

Underdog5229

got to go to PO next week, need a couple bills min to take in. Hope this works out.

Underdog5229

194.89 bankroll. anyone got a solid pick for tomorrow?

First 1234 Last