JPTerriers8
    JPTerriers8's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 484

Cardinals

At +154 there is a ton of value there especially with Lynn on the mound

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 78

Lackey laying -160ish is freaking crazy. Just logged on to post cards as a play.

JPTerriers8

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    Lackey laying -160ish is freaking crazy. Just logged on to post cards as a play.
    It's not even close to me. Lynn has pitched well his past few starts and both sides bats are struggling but this game should be close and low scoring

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by JPTerriers8 View Post
    It's not even close to me. Lynn has pitched well his past few starts and both sides bats are struggling but this game should be close and low scoring
    Lynn been great all season. His era far better than his fip and whatnot say about him so you will most likely see favorable lines for him quite often.. while I'm all for advanced metrics I think some guys take it as gospel when it should be just another tool. Fact is done pitchers will always out perform their metrics while some will always underperform those numbers. It called knowing how to pitch or not! Lol.

JPTerriers8

Exactly and right now the cubs are really struggling and I don't see them all of a sudden going back to last years cubs against Lynn. They couldn't even get hot against the padres so give me +160 (the line keeps getting better)

2daBank

Cards bats not exactly setting world on fire either man. Still obviously I agree, Lynn has better chance of success than lackey who is at the end imo..

JPTerriers8

Didn't mean for it to sound like cardinals will dominate but it's a pretty even game to me across the board and no way in hell would I lay that much chalk on the cubs in this game. Obviously people are on the cubs cause the line went from +140 to +165 within a hour in my book

2daBank

Crazy some are hitting scrubbies hard enough to move line way they have!! Even stranger seems every post I see on cards which little worrisome, lol. I don't see how ya could play it any other way. Win/lose just no way laying -160 on lackey will net you a profit throughout the year! Lol

ppcguru
    ppcguru's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42

Cubs cant hit their way out of a wet paper bag right now. They were swept by the best AAA team in MLB. San Diego.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by ppcguru View Post
    Cubs cant hit their way out of a wet paper beg right now. They were swept by the best AAA team in MLB. San Diego.
    Cards bats been dogshit too. Starting pitching only thing keeping us around .500. Guys havnt performed at plate, matheny a idiot, and pen mostly garbage other than couple guys. Small miracle cards have record they do. They were counting on grichuk for power now he in minors, not sure if lineup ever get it going but starters been fantastic.

Blackballer
    Blackballer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 575

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post

Cubs money came in right after the line opened. People say how shitty the Cubs are playing lately but surprisingly the line movement doesn't refelct that.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by Blackballer View Post
    Cubs money came in right after the line opened. People say how shitty the Cubs are playing lately but surprisingly the line movement doesn't refelct that.
    Right or wrong line movement means nothing to me. I simply refuse to believe it has any predicative quality far as what gonna transpire on the field. Simply a indication of perception and money being wagered. The fact folks putting enough money on a team to move the line doesn't mean they are right!!