stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 32799

Quote Originally Posted by funnyb25 View Post
    Why did Strickland get 6 games? People throw at each other all the time...Maybe gotten less if Buster helped him out...Made it look a lot worse when ur teammates aren't going to have ur back
    SF will eventually cut his ass.

Texas Ranger announcer with disdain in his voice called him "a medicore reliever"

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

I know it's been mentioned... but that hat toss was the worst ever. He just launched it to 1st base. WTF

I think Stevie Wonder could of aimed better.

funnyb25
    Go Get Laid Man!
    funnyb25's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 25244

Quote Originally Posted by TheMoneyShot View Post
    I know it's been mentioned... but that hat toss was the worst ever. He just launched it to 1st base. WTF

It's like when a soccer player attempts a shot on goal and it goes out for a throw in

eidolon
    USA
    eidolon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15766

People are trying to argue that he meant to do it: "he threw it at the 1st baseman", "he threw it away from Strickland, he didn't want to hit him", "he was throwing at the 2nd baseman".

Um, go throw a helmet your hardest by the brim, and you will see how easily it slips out.
    Last edited by eidolon; 05-31-17 at 05:53 AM.
    Points Awarded:

homie1975 gave eidolon 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

shocka1212
    [Too Long]
    shocka1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3355

if you haven't been that pissed before consider yourself blessed.. we've all been there.

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Quote Originally Posted by shocka1212 View Post

if you haven't been that pissed before consider yourself blessed.. we've all been there.
    All I can say is... if you're going to charge the mound... please don't make it just a show. Don't give that pitcher time to think. Charge that mound... aim like you're going to tackle him mid-section.... (like a football tackle), take him down, and start fukking whaling on him.

All this WWE antics during a baseball brawl? Unreal. Soon you'll see a batter (do the Hulk Hogan arm waive and finger point for stadium approval) before going out there.

First 123