The HG
    The HG's Avatar Become A Pro!

SAT 3:55 game picks

I like the Cubs, Mets (RL) and Minn, and the over on all 3 (Minn/Det at 9).

GL everyone.

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

I'm actually liking the under 9.5 in that Twins/Tigers game myself sir. However, I am on the Twins +150.

BOL to you Mr.HG

BatemanPatrickl
    JayVegas420 Contest Winner
    BatemanPatrickl's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 129

Took the METS RL.

The HG
    The HG's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by bigboydan View Post
    I'm actually liking the under 9.5 in that Twins/Tigers game myself sir.
    Yeah there was some very suspicious and strong late movement towards the under in that one, and I'm not exactly sure why. It does make me nervous. As usual, whenever there is strong movement in one direction, and I'm not sure why, I consider that to be a bad sign, although it isn't always.

This was very strange movement though, wouldn't you say?? Detroit of course has been an over machine this year, particularly at home. Most of the big bats on both sides are in the lineups. Miller has been good at times this year, but not quite dominant. And Slowey, although he has a lot of potential, still has been knocked around so far in the majors. And the total of 9.5 was not particularly high. I mean Santana/Verlander yesterday went to 12. So why the strong movement to the under??

I'm wary...but I threw on an extra half unit to my bet at the end when the over odds got so low. We'll see.

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Ganchrow HG View Post
    This was very strange movement though, wouldn't you say??
    Extremely

LT Profits
    LT Profits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5179

I am on UNDER 9.5 in Minn/Det, which I got at +100 in the AM.

Twins & Tigers Under 9½ (+100)
    Game Time: 06/30/2007 03:55 PM -
    By: L.T. Profit Sports Group | who2beton.com

The Twins usually struggle with left-handed pitching, while the Tigers are facing the highly-regarded Slowey for the first time, so go Under.

The Minnesota Twins won the series opener 11-1 over the Detroit Tigers here last night, but we expect both teams to struggle for runs this afternoon.

The Twins have had their difficulties with left-handed pitching all season, especially on the road where they are batting a paltry .231 vs. southpaws. That should make things easier on Detroit starter Andrew Miller, not that he needs much assistance with a 2.70 ERA on the season.

Minnesota starter Kevin Slowey is very highly regarded, and he should be difficult on a Tigers lineup that has never faced him before.

Free Pick: Twins, Tigers Under 9½ (+100)

BatemanPatrickl
    JayVegas420 Contest Winner
    BatemanPatrickl's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 129

Mets already up 3 - 0.

dtryanxpress
    dtryanxpress's Avatar Become A Pro!

Just found out Brews rape left handed pitchers and Scrubs have 1 up right now if you didn't know...