LT Profits
    LT Profits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5179

MLB - Saturday, 5/20/17

6 MLB Plays Saturday

Phillies / Pirates UNDER 8.5 -120 (Bookmaker)
    Red Sox / Athletics UNDER 8.5 -115 (5 Dimes)
    Yankees / Rays UNDER 8 -105 (Heritage)
    Astros -122 (Heritage)
    Giants / Cardinals UNDER 8 -105 (Heritage)
    Rangers / Tigers UNDER 8.5 -115 (Heritage)

YTD: 172-169-11, +11.45

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Like the under in Oakland.

Weather in stl worrisome as wouldn't want any part of under if a delay forced Martinez out early.

Really like that under in Detroit as well.. gl today

snider
    snider's Avatar Become A Pro!

it's finished raining in st louis. What do the Giants need to get to in order to be a play, LT? Two teams about to go in opposite directions. I know the model doesnt like projecting future.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by snider View Post
    it's finished raining in st louis. What do the Giants need to get to in order to be a play, LT? Two teams about to go in opposite directions. I know the model doesnt like projecting future.
    Finished for the moment. Weather forecast for last 2 days has changed numerous times but last I saw it supposed to restart with storms late afternoon/early evening.

Love to know what you mean by 2 teams "about to go in opposite directions"?

snider

one up the standings and one working their way down.

LT Profits
    LT Profits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5179

I have St. Louis 56% (-127), would need +138 to consider G-Men.

2daBank

one up the standings and one working their way down.
    Not likely. Well San Fran playing better than what they been pretty likely although don't think they going to do lot of moving in the standing. Cardinals are record wise about what should have been expected and that after a miserable opening stretch. Their starting pitching will keep them in the race all season as it has while bats took awkile to come around. What evidence is there cardinals gonna fall on faces?

snider

Thank you, LT.

2dabank. I'll heed "not likely" and be sure i get odds. Sorry, i been licking my chops and against your redbirds.

2daBank

Thank you, LT.

2dabank. I'll heed "not likely" and be sure i get odds. Sorry, i been licking my chops and against your redbirds.
    Don't hurt my feelings. Fandom far down list of things I take seriously. If and when I see bad in them I'm not the type to overlook it or not point out. Typically I bet against them more than on any given season cause they just a popular team and this last decade of excellence generally had them overpriced. This season I have seen more lines I perceive to have value than recent years and not a ton of opportunities to fade them as the ugly start has them fall out of favor a bit..

I simply don't know what you see that thinks they headed for a fall? I'd love to hear it.