Conqueror
    Conqueror's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5700

Porcello throwing away the game

On purpose.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

I'm sure he realized when he woke up and walked outside today here in stl things were not gonna go well. Fly ball pitcher waking up to a study 20mph wind with really strong gust not a good combo. Loved it when cards moved to plus money!

Conqueror

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    I'm sure he realized when he woke up and walked outside today here in stl things were not gonna go well. Fly ball pitcher waking up to a study 20mph wind with really strong gust not a good combo. Loved it when cards moved to plus money!
    Actually thought the Red Sox had a good shot here, but what do I know?
    Thanks for filling me in.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by Conqueror View Post
    Actually thought the Red Sox had a good shot here, but what do I know?
    Thanks for filling me in.
    2 games today where wind made for huge advantage for one team over the other.

Both Missouri games wind blowing unusually hard and both games have situations that were pretty perfect.

Here in stl we had leake who induces lots of grounders vs porcello who since he remade himself in Boston has become predominate fly ball pitcher.

Then in kc Pineda has a sick strike out ratio and also a ground ball pitcher against Vargas who been awesome but typically benefits from that park being pitcher friendly and much like porcello has remade himself into a fly ball pitcher. Reports said wind blowing strong out to left in kc, I can only assume kinda like here in stl really strong with even stronger gust..

Still lots of game tho who knows when pens get involved..

2daBank

Fukkin pen.. knew that shit was coming soon as leake left and our ground ball pitcher was gone..

Conqueror

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    Fukkin pen.. knew that shit was coming soon as leake left and our ground ball pitcher was gone..
    That's baseball for you. Don't know what Boston ML livebet must have been down 4 runs.