CappinTerp
    CappinTerp's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1673

Mlb 5 / 10 17

SEA -105......2 UNITS................................... ............................GL...Back later

MLB:18-27
    YTD: -6.06 UNITS

CappinTerp

​Brewers -125.....1 unit.................................... ..................GL

CappinTerp

Real happy that Sea. won this afternoon,and it had nothing to do with money!! I was 3-17 last 20 picks! When that happens you 2nd guess and are unsure about the bets. With last nights baseball and today( so far),puts me at 4-1 last 5 games ....I Know,I know...it's no big deal...but from the way I do things it is!!.........FYI -Some out there may remember,prob. most don't know. The year was 1988, there was this guy Benjamin Lee Eckstein....wrote for New York Daily News,everyday he wo uld post the pitching form,along with 1-2 picks.First day of season he told people to bet Baltimore,they lost.Next day double up on Balt.....ect....ect...ect. The Orioles started the season 0-21 !! ​............Believe it or not..................................... ....................BOL

CappinTerp

To newbies: The above post reminded me of something..........Baseball betting:Never bet on a hot team to loose and never bet on a cold team to win!................​Hope this helps some out there.................. ...............................BOL