Lakers714
    Go Big or Go Home!
    Lakers714's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3886

Yanks

I've been reading some threads on this Yanks/Reds game already. Know that Nocoin has Reds big. However, the Yanks have big value here with limited juice. Yes, I think CC will get hit but so will Adleman. I don't really look at "they're due to lose" and I don't think the 18 inning game has really affected them.

Yanks here.

cooperman
    cooperman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3428

While I can't speak for anyone else, I believe that the reason you see Reds love, the 1st day after having your schedule thrown off you go on adrenaline. The 2nd day is where you truly feel off.

Lakers714
    Go Big or Go Home!

Quote Originally Posted by cooperman View Post
    While I can't speak for anyone else, I believe that the reason you see Reds love, the 1st day after having your schedule thrown off you go on adrenaline. The 2nd day is where you truly feel off.
    Yea, we'll see. Yanks rested some guys yesterday and the bullpen got some rest too. They didn't have to fly far on their private chartered flight either like the Cubs did going to the high altitude of Colorado. Still like the Yanks here. CC can also hold his own as a batter.

Frosty
    Frosty's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 330

I'm on Yanks and over 9. The Bombers will be ready to play, as per the usual lately. BOL Laker

crackerjack
    crackerjack's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4099

Either side can win. The safe bet is the over. Both these pitchers are gas cans and both teams can put up the numbers

Lakers714
    Go Big or Go Home!

Quote Originally Posted by Frosty View Post
    I'm on Yanks and over 9. The Bombers will be ready to play, as per the usual lately. BOL Laker
    Thx, same to you bud.