Jupiter333
    Jupiter333's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1644

MLB Monday

Season to date 3-3 +.34 unit

Very fortunate to win as I had As and Phillies in come from behind victories.... things tend to balance out as a couple of days ago on the same day I had the Cubs go down being up by 2 runs with 2 outs and two strikes in the 9th and also had the Oilers lose a NHL hockey game up 3 with 3 minutes to play.

Mondays historically have been dog days in May. Home dogs with a winning percentage >500 have had a good ROI especially on Mondays.

For a dog play I bet one unit.

1) Rockies +119

If the Cubs or the Yanks perform well today I'll be surprised. Both pens used heavily last night and sleep deprivation is a known performance killer.

2) Reds +135

Teams tend to let down after a big series against last year's champ.

Bad teams often perform well after the weekend games and reverse a recent trend. Read that KC's offense has been historically pathetic...usually I'll fade such news at the beginning of the week to start a new series when those teams are underdogs.

3) KC +144

Away divisional dogs have historically done well the first 36 games of the season if they are are less than +170 and they have done very well this year again.....when things move into May this only performs well in the beginning of the week though Wednesday. Weekends are the time to play home favorites early in the season.

4) Angels +108

FWIW, I'm on the Jazz +8 and the Penguins -102 tonight as well.
    Last edited by Jupiter333; 05-08-17 at 04:27 PM. Reason: mispelling