Laker_crazy
    Laker_crazy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

ST Louis Cardinals Vs Atlanta Braves ( Pick Game Totals UNDER 8 @ -110)

LAKER_CRAZY'S MLB TOTAL FOR TONIGHT ( 06/05/2017)

( 3 UNIT PLAY)

1) St Louis Cardinals Vs Atlanta Braves ( Pick Game Totals UNDER 8 @ -110) : I like the match up here tonight, The cardinals shut off braves yesterday and With Mike Leake taking the bound for the cardinals tonight, things are definitely not looking like they are going to improve for the braves. He is yet to give up a home run this year in all his starts which speaks volumes about his quality. Teheran has a habit of being a little off with his command every now and then but i feel he will do just enough to help this game stay Under. I like the play here and i am going with it with 3 UNITS.

Cheers,

Laker_crazy

MLB Totals season Record 2017 ( 2-1-2) ( -0.10 Units)

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Teheran the kind of pitcher that always gives cards trouble. They fare much better against guys like the kid yesterday who throw a lot of hard straight fastballs. Teheran will have them flailing at all kinds of junk..

Laker_crazy

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    Teheran the kind of pitcher that always gives cards trouble. They fare much better against guys like the kid yesterday who throw a lot of hard straight fastballs. Teheran will have them flailing at all kinds of junk..
    I Agree, i think this is a pretty good value bet for tonight, Good luck bro !

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by Laker_crazy View Post
    I Agree, i think this is a pretty good value bet for tonight, Good luck bro !
    I agree, I actually got it at +105 overnight. Let's cash this bitch!!

trobin31
    trobin31's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10327

I'd like this one too but just simply avoiding unders in this new ballpark, been hitting spot overs like crazy, taking cards tt over here as well. Hope the score ends up 7-0 cards. Lol

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by trobin31 View Post
    I'd like this one too but just simply avoiding unders in this new ballpark, been hitting spot overs like crazy, taking cards tt over here as well. Hope the score ends up 7-0 cards. Lol
    This 1st game I've watched at this place. Ball does seem to freaking jump out of here! I didn't know, the old place played so big!!

Laker_crazy

Push !!

Laker_crazy

MLB Totals season Record 2017 ( 2-2-2) ( -0.10 Units)