Roscoe_Word
    Roscoe_Word's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8667

Stroman @ Sabathia

Strange situation, IMO.

YANKS are (right now) only -108. First impulse is to jump, right? But we know better, so lets think it over. (if you want)

TOR is pretty bad this year. (duh..we know that), so the books must be giving undue (IMO) respect to Stroman. (Who is undoubtedly good)

But Sabathia, although not the Sabathia of 10 years ago, can still pitch effectively, no?

Are the wiseguys gonna unload later and knock the Yankees line up to about -120?

BREAKING: Tell me this aint so. Did I just see TOR at -108? favored! WTF

The yanks are killing it at home, the Judge is going ballistic.

Can someone shed some light as to how in this world can Stroman be -108 at Sabathia? What's the linesmaker thinking. Whatever, they got me perplexed.

Roscoe_Word

Ah hah! Publicity. Nice link....thanks for the input!

SBRMAN23
    Be humble sit down
    SBRMAN23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1448

Quote Originally Posted by Roscoe_Word View Post
    Ah hah! Publicity. Nice link....thanks for the input!
    No prob my man only reason i can think of as to why the line is so crazy whos knows what the bookmakers are thiinking, maybe they just read that lol

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

C.C. Simply is not good any longer. Unfortunately don't trust the blow jays bats or pen enough at all to take them at these odds.

SBRMAN23
    Be humble sit down
    SBRMAN23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1448

Maybe they knew which CC was gonna show up the old fat one with no velocity looks to be on the mound tonight

Roscoe_Word

Quote Originally Posted by SBRMAN23 View Post
    Maybe they knew which CC was gonna show up the old fat one with no velocity looks to be on the mound tonight
    Yea, he got rocked. Bullpen saved the day for yanks. I didn't like the Blue Jays being road favs at the Bronx. But I didn't pull the trigger. Lets see what today's card holds. GL, brother!