NrmlCurvSurfr
    NrmlCurvSurfr's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 600

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    He earned his contact. That is not relevant
    That would be enough for me to ease the pain...I would probably feed off that bs knowing that fan is going to be walking through a parking lot to go back to his regular life after the game...non story really, except for those who like to bring race into everything and create victims...

dlowilly
    dlowilly's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 192573

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    He earned his contact. That is not relevant
    Pretty sure his contract included playing in front of away game hostile fans

t-wizzle
    t-wizzle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2191

Quote Originally Posted by NrmlCurvSurfr View Post
    That would be enough for me to ease the pain...I would probably feed off that bs knowing that fan is going to be walking through a parking lot to go back to his regular life after the game...non story really, except for those who like to bring race into everything and create victims...
    Found a dumbass loser here.

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

I just have a question...

So you go to a baseball game... and you have a heckler... let's face it... we've all seen it. Been there and done that.

I remember going to a baseball game when I was a kid... and people would say "Hey Steroid" to Jose Canseco during the game in the outfield... and in between pitches. Jose would turn around and flex his biceps. Even the fans got a kick out of it. Canseco would just laugh and smile. He was doing it the entire game.

So, my question is... if you call someone a fat fuk... that's ok? But if you call someone a fat ni#$er. That's not ok? I'm lost.

I didn't know there was a line drawn when heckling someone?

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6325

Quote Originally Posted by TheMoneyShot View Post
    So, my question is... if you call someone a fat fuk... that's ok? But if you call someone a fat ni#$er. That's not ok? I'm lost.

Serious?

jtoler

Myself personally though, I think fans go overboard with their trash talk, some people seem to think because fans purchase a ticket that gives them license to yell and berate players, Ive never understood that. Dont think theyd like it if someone stood over them at work doing the same.

RiverRaid
    RiverRaid's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 15038

Quote Originally Posted by jtoler View Post
    How did that accent manage to survive hundreds of years in the States, I dont get it?
    I would assume a lot of cousins fukin

t-wizzle
    t-wizzle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2191

So you go to a baseball game... and you have a heckler... let's face it... we've all seen it. Been there and done that.

I remember going to a baseball game when I was a kid... and people would say "Hey Steroid" to Jose Canseco during the game in the outfield... and in between pitches. Jose would turn around and flex his biceps. Even the fans got a kick out of it. Canseco would just laugh and smile. He was doing it the entire game.

Holy fukking shit this guy is a moron. He really tried to relate steroids heckling to bigotry and racism.

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR
    USCPHILLYGUY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29335

Disgraceful actions by an absolutely horrible fan base. Didn't they even boo And throw snowballs at Santa during halftime of a Pats game? Can't even find one fukin Birkin Bag in the whole fukin city.

Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy
    Booya711's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16073

Quote Originally Posted by USCPHILLYGUY View Post
    Disgraceful actions by an absolutely horrible fan base. Didn't they even boo And throw snowballs at Santa during halftime of a Pats game? Can't even find one fukin Birkin Bag in the whole fukin city.
    I will be in philly in a few weeks pal

dlowilly
    dlowilly's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 192573

LOL at posters siding with a guy who makes 16 million a year calling for fans to be fined 30k for calling him a name.

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR
    USCPHILLYGUY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29335

Quote Originally Posted by Booya711 View Post
    I will be in philly in a few weeks pal
    Looking forward to it!

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Serious?
    Quote Originally Posted by t-wizzle View Post

Holy fukking shit this guy is a moron. He really tried to relate steroids heckling to bigotry and racism.
    My point is... words are everywhere in life. What makes it right to make fun of someone's lifestyle... eating habits? But when it comes to saying something about someone'e heritage.. or skin color... oh sh@#! That's where we draw the line? That's why society needs to wake up.

Adam Jones is just being a little bit#$. Period.

Um... yeah... I'm white... and I've been called a cracker several times by a black in my life. I think it's funny. Did it get into a race war? Nope. Didn't even cross my mind.

Unfortunately there are people who want to cause DRAMA... apparently watching CNN isn't good enough for them.

Sam Odom
    Sam Odom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

most white people still dont trust a black man around their women

same thing here

Last edited by Sam Odom; 05-02-17 at 05:24 PM.

SBRMAN23
    Be humble sit down
    SBRMAN23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1448

lmfao for real man im speechless i really didnt think i could read more dumb shyt on here than i already do, but someone always does.

Sam Odom

Mr. Backlash, Mr. Backlash

Just who do think I am
    You raise my taxes, freeze my wages
    And send my son to vietnam

You give me second class houses
    And second class schools
    Do you think that all the colored folks
    Are just second class fools

Mr. Backlash, I'm gonna leave you
    With the backlash blues

When I try to find a job
    To earn a little cash
    All you got to offer
    Is your mean old white backlash
    But the world is big
    Big and bright and round
    And it's full of folks like me
    Who are black, yellow, beige and brown

Mr. Backlash, I'm gonna leave you
    With the backlash blues

Mr. Backlash, Mr. Backlash

Just what do you think I got to lose
    I'm gonna leave you
    With the backlash blues
    You're the one will have the blues
    Not me, just wait and see

Plaza23
    Plaza23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13787

Its simply a way for blacks to claim more victimhood. Calling someone ******, fat, ugly, gook, cracker etc...all are insults based on the appearance of someone. Yet, blacks are this special victim group so no one is allowed to make reference to their race. It's ridiculous, especially when they use whatever words they want.

Blacks are mentally weak. White people could care less when people call them names.

Plaza23
    Plaza23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13787

Why is racism any worse than hating fat people? Or hating stupid people? Or hating anyone for any reason that you could possibly come up with.

I don't even think your air betting retard ass (careful I might offend retards here) even understands what the term "bigotry" means.

Bigotry is defined as "being intolerant of another's opinions". Who is more intolerant of someone else's OPINION, than snowflake liberal cuck pusssies? Adam Jones is a bigot. Apparently he's intolerant of someone else having an opinion of him. That's pretty sad.

Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy
    Booya711's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16073

Racism isn't going away...niggas hate crackas and crackas hate niggas....fukk it

I'm a motherfukking wheat thin...fukk saltines

Rich Boy
    Rich Boy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1106

Makes no sense to me since there are black players on the Red Sox team lol

How dumb are people in boston these days

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 271

Have there been any fans coming forward saying that witnessed the racial slurs? I've moderately looked for a story, and have found nothing. I would think that with something blown up this big happening in the news, that someone would like to get their 15 minutes of fame.

jtoler

My point is... words are everywhere in life. What makes it right to make fun of someone's lifestyle... eating habits? But when it comes to saying something about someone'e heritage.. or skin color... oh sh@#! That's where we draw the line? That's why society needs to wake up.

Adam Jones is just being a little bit#$. Period.

Um... yeah... I'm white... and I've been called a cracker several times by a black in my life. I think it's funny. Did it get into a race war? Nope. Didn't even cross my mind.

Unfortunately there are people who want to cause DRAMA... apparently watching CNN isn't good enough for them.
    I think both are wrong. Fans heckling Canseco over roids is a little different though considering he did do roids and him pointing at his biceps was probably a way of him taking it lighthearted, not sure. Racial slurs just different especially for blacks considering the history here, dont think a fan should make fun of a player being fat and if there was a history here of hanging, exploiting, and mistreatment of fat people in the past here then it would make it even worse. Thats just me, cheering and booing seems enough in my eyes. Some fans are all in players faces pointing and cursing at them in basektball games just seems a little much to me.

grease lightnin
    &
    grease lightnin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3185

Quote Originally Posted by Plaza23 View Post
    Why is racism any worse than hating fat people? Or hating stupid people? Or hating anyone for any reason that you could possibly come up with.

I don't even think your air betting retard ass (careful I might offend retards here) even understands what the term "bigotry" means.

Bigotry is defined as "being intolerant of another's opinions". Who is more intolerant of someone else's OPINION, than snowflake liberal cuck pusssies? Adam Jones is a bigot. Apparently he's intolerant of someone else having an opinion of him. That's pretty sad.
    Steamrolled.

Funny how none of the posters crying about racism never address these FACTS.

I grew up in 50/50 area... never made a racist comment towards a black person, yet was called every white racial epithet in the book.

Black people crying racism all the time is so tired.

And everybody here calls me a liberal

Machine Choice
    Machine Choice's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2736

Still not a single witness to substantiate his claims. But the damn PC femme-left sports media is talking like he got lynched on the field in prime time and then strung up. This shit reeks of a scam. And if it is, Adam Jones deserves to be banned from baseball for defaming a classic city and historic ballpark and fanbase.

RudyRuetigger
    Leave of absence until March Madness
    RudyRuetigger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 53

had this been in the south it would have been made political

Overall 2016 Massachusetts Presidential Election Results

100% Reporting Electoral Votes: 11

Polls Closing: 8:00 PM ET
    Electoral Votes

D Winner H. Clinton 60.8% 11
    R D. Trump 33.5%
    L G. Johnson 4.2%
    G J. Stein 1.5%

jtoler

Quote Originally Posted by Machine Choice View Post
    Still not a single witness to substantiate his claims. But the damn PC femme-left sports media is talking like he got lynched on the field in prime time and then strung up. This shit reeks of a scam. And if it is, Adam Jones deserves to be banned from baseball for defaming a classic city and historic ballpark and fanbase.
    After playing in over 1415 MLB games and 12 years in the majors he decided to make this up?

bigtymer56
    bigtymer56's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8819

After playing in over 1415 MLB games and 12 years in the majors he decided to make this up?
    http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2...jones-incident

Its not just Jones. All the blacks are apart of this plot to make Boston look bad.

jtoler

CC Sabathia said in his MLB career "I've never been called the N-word" anywhere but in Boston.

jtoler

Quote Originally Posted by bigtymer56 View Post
    http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2...jones-incident

Its not just Jones. All the blacks are apart of this plot to make Boston look bad.
    Its a historically racist city. What do you mean when you say plot.

krk1030
    krk1030's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4884

This may be the dumbest post in SBR history.

teecee
    teecee's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2765

Calling someone a fat fuk is a form of bigotry.

teecee
    teecee's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2765

Quote Originally Posted by Plaza23 View Post
    Its simply a way for blacks to claim more victimhood. Calling someone ******, fat, ugly, gook, cracker etc...all are insults based on the appearance of someone. Yet, blacks are this special victim group so no one is allowed to make reference to their race. It's ridiculous, especially when they use whatever words they want.

Blacks are mentally weak. White people could care less when people call them names.
    How in the fuk is calling someone a cracker, based on appearance? A cracker is someone who cracked a whip. I guess we have to assume they were white, but that would be racist to do so

Sam Odom

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

good lord

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

This board never ceases to amaze

First 1234 Last