GunShard
    Invest In Ethereum And Bitcoin
    GunShard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1920

It's true that MLB is the best team sport to bet on for gamblers.
    Betting underdogs has been successful for me on MLB.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by mcfugly View Post
    I don't want to call anyone specific out or anything (other than robbiestackz for being a PHUCKING CHUMP), all I'm saying is that I've only followed people who have positive records in MLB and just this weekend I went 2-9. It's not like I'm just betting every game posted by someone or anything obviously. I've been sports betting profitably for quite a few years so I'm not totally new or anything (tennis and nhl), I've just never touched MLB or NFL and I'm wanting to get into it. But finding it hard to find reliable picks on here. I think to be honest I just followed on a weekend where a lot of weird shit happened.
    As another mentioned 1 weekend far too narrow a brush to mean much. Like I was saying the reason I like bases so much is because it so random.

I'll be the 1st to say me nor anyone else knows the outcome of any one particular game no matter how badly they wanna tell ya otherwise!! That said there stacks of games everyday that if you continually fire at ones that present a decent chance of winning at plus odds that ultimately you should come out the other end in decent shape if you have a solid approach and are able to identify such games.

Lots of ways to skin a cat I suppose that just the way I look at it and go about it that has worked for me over the years.. I like homework so that makes capping bases fun for me cause you right there so much you can dissect in this sport!

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Quote Originally Posted by arie1985 View Post
    What is a "shotgun approach"?
    You imagine someone with a shotgun to your head.

Make the play.

If you're wrong.

Well... you know how that goes

Smoke
    Smoke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1510

Quote Originally Posted by TheMoneyShot View Post
    You imagine someone with a shotgun to your head.

Make the play.

If you're wrong.

Well... you know how that goes
    How does it go??

LT Profits
    LT Profits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5179

Quote Originally Posted by arie1985 View Post
    What is a "shotgun approach"?
    Like mcfugly said, high volume to grind out profit. Not for the weak of heart, the higher the volume, the more imperative that the plays must be +EV.

First 12