ATL/WASH u27

CHC/NYM u27

PHI/BOS u31.5

BAL/CHX u29.5

TEX/HOU u27

crackerjack
    crackerjack's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4099

With today's starters, I feel like picking all unders is a recipe for disaster. Good luck, but I feel like you might get scorched tonight.

SAX27
    SAX27's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5738

Its an over kind of day but doesnt necessarily mean that RHE follow the trend. I tailed all but O's.

If anything, the whole world is on everything over, could be an angle.

crackerjack

Good luck to both of you. I'm going to find one over I like and bet the hell out of it. Twins Mariners maybe. Porcello and Eickhoff have both been garbage. I know 31.5 is a big number but Boston is known for being a hitters park. Taking the under is truly a gamble...

HardCore
    I Win Some, I Lose Less
    HardCore's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 72

To be honest crackerjack and sax i've been betting since MLB 2011 and i have never seen this much scoring in MLB. There's no way this can continue. Eventually the scoring will slow down and when it does i'm going to be on the right side which is why the past week my unders have been picking up and i've slowed on overs. It may seem crazy now but cmon are teams really gonna score 7-10 runs every night the rest of the year eventually teams pitching/defense will pick up because they will be pushing for the playoffs after the all star break/trade deadline.

I know this may seem like BS right now but this is nuts the average o/u is 9 right now even in parks like SF/LAD/SD/PIT we're getting 9s on the daily thats fu#king nuts and will balance out eventually. If it doesn't then my MLB conspiracy about trying to up scoring to increase viewers is right cause this is ridiculous. I've always been a under bettor in every sport especially MLB and unders in these hitters parks have been my bread n butter for years but this year has been "special" to say the least.

eventually scoring will dip and it will take the books a while to re-adjust and i will make a killing while they fix they're numbers cause they're at all time highs right now.

HardCore
    I Win Some, I Lose Less

REC (101-87-6) June (25-23-2)

2-3 today, cant complain on to the next.

crackerjack

Quote Originally Posted by HardCore View Post
    To be honest crackerjack and sax i've been betting since MLB 2011 and i have never seen this much scoring in MLB. There's no way this can continue. Eventually the scoring will slow down and when it does i'm going to be on the right side which is why the past week my unders have been picking up and i've slowed on overs. It may seem crazy now but cmon are teams really gonna score 7-10 runs every night the rest of the year eventually teams pitching/defense will pick up because they will be pushing for the playoffs after the all star break/trade deadline.

I know this may seem like BS right now but this is nuts the average o/u is 9 right now even in parks like SF/LAD/SD/PIT we're getting 9s on the daily thats fu#king nuts and will balance out eventually. If it doesn't then my MLB conspiracy about trying to up scoring to increase viewers is right cause this is ridiculous. I've always been a under bettor in every sport especially MLB and unders in these hitters parks have been my bread n butter for years but this year has been "special" to say the least.

eventually scoring will dip and it will take the books a while to re-adjust and i will make a killing while they fix they're numbers cause they're at all time highs right now.
    That's all fine and good and maybe you're super right. By why not wait until the trend reverses to bet the unders? Why not ride the over train while it's still chugging down the track? You're free to do what you want of course...I'm just saying that if you freely admit that the scoring is crazy high right now, why bet against that with five unders?

HardCore
    I Win Some, I Lose Less

Quote Originally Posted by crackerjack View Post
    That's all fine and good and maybe you're super right. By why not wait until the trend reverses to bet the unders? Why not ride the over train while it's still chugging down the track? You're free to do what you want of course...I'm just saying that if you freely admit that the scoring is crazy high right now, why bet against that with five unders?
    I wish i could have the bal under back but the rest made since. I've cashed come unders with foltynewicz and stras should've held that ATL lineup in check and that boston play was simply a number play thats a coors number 31.5 and for what its worth porcello is the reigning cy young winner so i took my chances.

But to answer your question i'm playing more unders because the books have adjusted to high scoring and these HRE's are just to high to play over night in night out and feel good bout it. Thats basically all i was saying was they're making the lines too high and the unders will eventually start to cash more consistently because of the over adjustment.

But your 100% right i should ride the wave and i was i bet primarily overs the last 6/8 weeks but like i said the books have caught up and instead of o26/27 i gotta bet o29/30 thats why i'm going under again cause those numbers are a over reaction by vegas in my opinion

HardCore
    I Win Some, I Lose Less

6/13

AZ/DET u28

LAD/CLE u25

CHC/NYM u27

KC/SF u24.5

PHI/BOS u28.5

crackerjack

6/13

AZ/DET u28

LAD/CLE u25

CHC/NYM u27

KC/SF u24.5

PHI/BOS u28.5
    Feels like you're just being stubborn. Best of luck to you...

HardCore
    I Win Some, I Lose Less

Feels like you're just being stubborn. Best of luck to you...
    when i'm wrong i'm wrong pitching and defense is gone in MLB its over or bust in all forms of totals this season. Teams are putting up NFL scores on the nightly bases and i have no explanation for it. It just is what it is.

crackerjack

when i'm wrong i'm wrong pitching and defense is gone in MLB its over or bust in all forms of totals this season. Teams are putting up NFL scores on the nightly bases and i have no explanation for it. It just is what it is.
    You keep betting against it. You see it happening and admit it's happening and you still pick 5 unders. 0-5 yesterday? You won't win betting against current trends. When you see the trend starting to shift, then jump on the unders. Until then ride the wave. But you won't listen to me because you think it's going to suddenly be different.

HardCore
    I Win Some, I Lose Less

You keep betting against it. You see it happening and admit it's happening and you still pick 5 unders. 0-5 yesterday? You won't win betting against current trends. When you see the trend starting to shift, then jump on the unders. Until then ride the wave. But you won't listen to me because you think it's going to suddenly be different.
    Yea thats why i threw up the white flag its a new day in baseball and to be honest its a good thing because all the 2-1 games were just bad for business scoring is up in every sport why wouldnt MLB follow the trend it only makes good business sense. I'm just gonna go back to betting 5 overs a night like i was doing before i took my week off. If it aint broke dont fix it. Its been a slow/down year for me betting these HRE's but its cool things will get better.

First ... 2345