skyblue0x
    skyblue0x's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 40

Live betting strategy or system

Hello folks. Do anyone have any live betting advice/system for MLB. I try not to chase in live betting and just take the loss like a man. Any input be appreciated. TIA.

fishmonger
    Very sharp square
    fishmonger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 246

Assume the closing line is sharp and dont bet anything worse than the closing line. Betting unders after a fast start is usually what I do.

Ro0k
    Ro0k's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2492

When it comes to live betting, in any sport, the lines are the most unstable immediately after scoring.

Heres an example for you, tonight I took yankees/Cardinals u8.5 for the game. Once the 2nd inning was over and it was 3-1 Yanks, I managed to get u10.5 live. My thinking was the Yankees bullpen is lock down at the moment so that would limit St Louis later in the game and as long as St Louis keeps the Yanks in the park, I should be OK. It also started to rain, so there was a slight possibility of calling the game early. I should have checked the incoming weather tho, which I didn't. Here's to hoping I nail both. Almost there.

Just my 2 cents. As always, use discretion and bankroll management. Don't chase on top of chases. It never ends well.

Edit: thanks a lot Cardinals bullpen...fuk you socolovich.
    Last edited by Ro0k; 04-16-17 at 10:02 PM.

fishmonger
    Very sharp square
    fishmonger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 246

Yeah. f\*\*k that bullpen.

skyblue0x
    skyblue0x's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 40

Sorry about that rook. You had all the right reasons . Gambling dont make sense. Thanks for inputs guys.

Ro0k
    Ro0k's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2492

Quote Originally Posted by skyblue0x View Post
    Sorry about that rook. You had all the right reasons . Gambling dont make sense. Thanks for inputs guys.
    That was unfortunate but it comes with the territory.