LT Profits
    LT Profits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5179

MLB - Friday, 4/7/17

10 MLB Plays Friday

Padres +113 (Heritage)
    Yankees +108 (Heritage)
    Athletics +137 (5 Dimes)
    Athletics / Rangers OVER 9.5 -102 (5 Dimes)
    Cubs / Brewers UNDER 9 -110 (Heritage)
    Twins / White Sox UNDER 8.5 +100 (Heritage)
    Reds / Cardinals OVER 8 -110 (Heritage)
    Diamondbacks +149 (Heritage)
    Indians / Diamondbacks OVER 9.5 -115 (Heritage)
    Mariners / Angels OVER 8.5 -110 (Heritage)

YTD: 11-13, -2.57

Regul8er
    Wordd
    Regul8er's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4101

WOW....10 games on a Fridee?

Goodluck to you, but hard to beat this game being an action junkie betting volume.

exlusive123
    exlusive123's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2155

out of market prices

Quote Originally Posted by Regul8er View Post
    WOW....10 games on a Fridee?

Goodluck to you, but hard to beat this game being an action junkie betting volume.
    If I could get prices that are 5 to 10c better than the real market I would bet every game. The problem here is, if you try to follow LT you can't bet on fantasy island, you have try to beat the real market. If LT ends up with a profit, which he should using prices nobody could get, any following won't get the same results. If I were posting with the intention of helping guide people with some MLB decisions, I would post using a combination of Cris and Pinnacle lines, that would be a real indication of his results.

Sam Odom
    Sam Odom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

good luck LT

MrAllin
    MrAllin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1612

I can confirm those heritage prices were accurate at 5am eastern time. If u had heritage and took his games at 5am the prices would match

Sam Odom

Quote Originally Posted by exlusive123 View Post

If I could get prices that are 5 to 10c better than the real market I would bet every game. The problem here is, if you try to follow LT you can't bet on fantasy island, you have try to beat the real market. If LT ends up with a profit, which he should using prices nobody could get, any following won't get the same results. If I were posting with the intention of helping guide people with some MLB decisions, I would post using a combination of Cris and Pinnacle lines, that would be a real indication of his results.

sour puss

LT Profits

I am tracking MY results daily, so it is appropriate that I use prices I got. If anyone wants to follow, he/she could use his/her judgement or simply ask what my cut-off price (or model price) on a specific play is.

Dollars2Donuts
    Deadly
    Dollars2Donuts's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 589

Quote Originally Posted by LT Profits View Post
    I am tracking MY results daily, so it is appropriate that I use prices I got. If anyone wants to follow, he/she could use his/her judgement or simply ask what my cut-off price (or model price) on a specific play is.
    Alternatively, they could just use your lines as the cut off and just shop for lines that are better than what you most. Less games, better return.

Not it that I tail all that much in anything other than soccer where I have no clue about what I am do Big and there are a couple of sharp posters here on SBR.

LT Profits

Quote Originally Posted by Dollars2Donuts View Post
    Alternatively, they could just use your lines as the cut off and just shop for lines that are better than what you most. Less games, better return.
    The thing there is it is often difficult to find better lines than the nickel overnights at 5 Dimes and 4-cent overnights at Heritage.

exlusive123
    exlusive123's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2155

hm

Quote Originally Posted by Sam Odom View Post
    sour puss
    Im not a sourpuss as it relates to my post. I don't follow his plays, it won't make a difference to me what prices he posts. I do know there are many degenerates who play any price so I was trying to make the point that these numbers are not numbers anyone who wants to follow could bet at. I would love to bet the night before the games, but there is really not much of a market. Yes, if I wanted to bet 2k a game it would be great. If LT is betting small bets at the numbers he is posting, he should be break even or maybe profitable. We could all post our plays but who cares about individual tracking, the main point of a public MLB forum is to get good information to make better decisions. Posting numbers that are not available, then keeping track via a daily track record that posts on this forum is pointless (unless Im missing something, which very well could be the case). My point was, if you are are posting to share information that could be helpful, post at the real market, not a market that might have been there for one $500 bet at 6 am

Sam Odom

totally disagree with you

but... that is the way it is

some people make getting the best #s their 'job' and that means being up at all hours looking

MrAllin
    MrAllin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1612

Its not like he alwayz beats the closing numbers

chico2663
    chico2663's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6713

Im not a sourpuss as it relates to my post. I don't follow his plays, it won't make a difference to me what prices he posts. I do know there are many degenerates who play any price so I was trying to make the point that these numbers are not numbers anyone who wants to follow could bet at. I would love to bet the night before the games, but there is really not much of a market. Yes, if I wanted to bet 2k a game it would be great. If LT is betting small bets at the numbers he is posting, he should be break even or maybe profitable. We could all post our plays but who cares about individual tracking, the main point of a public MLB forum is to get good information to make better decisions. Posting numbers that are not available, then keeping track via a daily track record that posts on this forum is pointless (unless Im missing something, which very well could be the case). My point was, if you are are posting to share information that could be helpful, post at the real market, not a market that might have been there for one $500 bet at 6 am
    seeing those were the prices at heritage what are you talking about? i follow lt. I looked at his lines on heritage at 9 am and they were correct. Maybe you should switch to heritage for the reduced juice

LT Profits

Also, I always post my plays minutes after I bet them. you will not see a 6:00 AM lines posted two hours later.

MickeyMan
    MickeyMan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14295

How long have you been waiting to get that off your chest?

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

some people make getting the best #s their 'job' and that means being up at all hours looking
    Which means absolutely nothing.

juicername
    Thomorino - Fade and Get Paid
    juicername's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3972

Quote Originally Posted by No coincidences View Post
    I assume you think paying $10 or $11 for a meal makes no difference in your wallet either then?

BarstoolProphet
    BarstoolProphet's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1530

LT I cant seem to get the weekly mlb contest to update the standings.

I cleared cookies and all temp files which I had to do in order to post picks back in the nfl. Is this common?

My last update for the standings is like WED night.

BarstoolProphet
    BarstoolProphet's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1530

It appears it has updated now... I didnt know that it was not automated.

All is good.

Good Luck

LT Profits

Quote Originally Posted by BarstoolProphet View Post
    LT I cant seem to get the weekly mlb contest to update the standings.

I cleared cookies and all temp files which I had to do in order to post picks back in the nfl. Is this common?

My last update for the standings is like WED night.
    It's not you, the standings were stuck. Check now.

LT Profits

Quote Originally Posted by BarstoolProphet View Post
    It appears it has updated now... I didnt know that it was not automated.

All is good.

Good Luck
    It is SUPPOSED to be automated, there have been some issues the last few days.

eddycash
    eddycash's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 15906

Ill tail az and oak only bol

LT Profits

2 MLB Additions

12 MLB Plays Friday

Padres +113 (Heritage)
    Giants / Padres OVER 8.5 -105 (Heritage)
    Yankees +108 (Heritage)
    Marlins +109 (Heritage)
    Athletics +137 (5 Dimes)
    Athletics / Rangers OVER 9.5 -102 (5 Dimes)
    Cubs / Brewers UNDER 9 -110 (Heritage)
    Twins / White Sox UNDER 8.5 +100 (Heritage)
    Reds / Cardinals OVER 8 -110 (Heritage)
    Diamondbacks +149 (Heritage)
    Indians / Diamondbacks OVER 9.5 -115 (Heritage)
    Mariners / Angels OVER 8.5 -110 (Heritage)

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7696

Well this is his job.

jayc88
    Update your status
    jayc88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1151

If you are betting 5 dollars a game it makes no difference
    I started my gambling "career" by simply betting every off number at sia a few years ago until they banned me after winning around 10k.
    Anyone who says that beating the closer doesnt matter is absulutely clueless. You will still have downswings where you do not win over a few hundred picks but in the long run you will def win.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

Quote Originally Posted by juicername View Post
    I assume you think paying $10 or $11 for a meal makes no difference in your wallet either then?
    Not if the meal gives you food poisoning either way.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

Quote Originally Posted by jayc88 View Post
    If you are betting 5 dollars a game it makes no difference
    I started my gambling "career" by simply betting every off number at sia a few years ago until they banned me after winning around 10k.
    Anyone who says that beating the closer doesnt matter is absulutely clueless. You will still have downswings where you do not win over a few hundred picks but in the long run you will def win.
    This was true 10 or even 5 years ago.

It's useless now. Completely and utterly irrelevant.

LT argues that you "lose less" when you beat the closing number. True. But you still lose if the play is a loser, which it is more often than not these days. RLM, steam and everything else is just book head fakes these days.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

I will say this, too - everything is especially irrelevant if you're trying to make 10-20 plays a day. It's suicide.

If your "model" is that far off on that many games in the first week of the year, your model is off. Just like football. Just like basketball. Just like hockey.

Slanina
    Slanina's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5895

Solid day, LT.

CTOWNsCAPPIN
    Update your status
    CTOWNsCAPPIN's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 34

I will say this, too - everything is especially irrelevant if you're trying to make 10-20 plays a day. It's suicide.

If your "model" is that far off on that many games in the first week of the year, your model is off. Just like football. Just like basketball. Just like hockey.
    this right here. Couldn't agree more