Betpoints: 60

I think florida will run pitt over tonight

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

No way I'm playing this game AC.

ShamsWoof10
    ShamsWoof10's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

What did I tell ya'll about people who start these threads.. FAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAADE.!!!!!

Pit.. -1.5

AC1318
    AC1318's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by ShamsWoof10 View Post
    What did I tell ya'll about people who start these threads.. FAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAADE.!!!!!

Pit.. -1.5
    so you think the thread jinxes the play or you mean fade the person

ShamsWoof10

Well people are usually wrong on anything they like that much because it seems too good... I got the ML but got fuc*ked on the alt. runline... Anyway even you who is actually pretty good... when people lean that hard it usually loses.. look at the past threads....

AC1318

Well people are usually wrong on anything they like that much because it seems too good... I got the ML but got fuc*ked on the alt. runline... Anyway even you who is actually pretty good... when people lean that hard it usually loses.. look at the past threads....
    You are correct in your thought pcocess, I guess I knew in my mind it was not a good play which is why I didn't pull the trigger on it as you can see in my final plays thread.

I try to put stuff out there for feedback but most people ignore threads other than their own with the exception of a few I do like florida tomorrow though with mitre. willis is suspect, without run support like he got he would be Shit gives up 6 but his team always scores him 7

ShamsWoof10

That's a tough call AC I don't know I usually bet the very very very last second before it goes off the board... If you take them tomorrow good luck on it as well as the rest...

AC1318

That's a tough call AC I don't know I usually bet the very very very last second before it goes off the board... If you take them tomorrow good luck on it as well as the rest...
    well if you get a chance tomorrow comment on my plays I appreciate it, BBD and looker and a bad line saved me tonight on KC LAA so far I liked the angels and they are getting whipped right now. good luck to you also tomorrow

ShamsWoof10

yeah I liked KC and under SD but I got locked out meaning I tried putting them in after they went off... I'll let you know how I feel about your plays tomorrow it would be my pleasure but it's just my opinion...