ezmoney
    ezmoney's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2593

Can Cubs repeat as World Champs?

Chapman gone, Wade Davis in as closer. Ticket prices up 20%, Ricketts willing to spend to
    keep core players. Strong hitting, pitching. Madden new Zen Master.
    Cubs/Boston WS?

EZ

irish1
    Update your status
    irish1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5081

Cubs could repeat barring pitching injuries. Lets face it they have the best lineup in the game right now. If I were a Cub fan I would be very disappointed if this team only won 1 world series before free agency rolls around. I think the Mets could make a serious run at the Cubs but that's only if they get at least two real good middle relievers in trades. If they stand pat then they will finish behind the Nationals again. Relievers the Mets should be looking at are Ryan Buchter and Brad Hand of the Padres and Devinski of the Astros. Those guys are rock solid. The Mets have so much to offer like T.J. Rivera, Flores, Bruce, Gsellman even Granderson. No reason the Mets couldn't bring back 2 out of those three in trades. Trading Bruce or Granderson only makes sense when you have Conforto and Legares. One of those two are definitely expendable. Cubs are the target but they are a great team. We'll see! Can't wait for next season already.

slayer14
    slayer14's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6213

A American team will win it, look at the stats

calvin34242
    Update your status
    calvin34242's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 91

i say trade for charlie blackmon sends the rockies a starting pitcher need replace fowler in cf and get heyward some hitting lessons in the offseason