TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Game 7 Cubs VS Indians - Any Advice On The Total?

Just a gut feeling I have....

Somehow this game gets out of hand for either team. It should create more desperation on one side creating more offensive chances. I could see at least 8 runs in this game.

I'm not much of a totals expert. I may not even make a wager on the Over. But my gut instinct says it's going over.

If Cleveland goes up 3-0.... Cubs should come back and tie it. Or vice versa.

Someone tell me why this game should go under.

Waterstpub87
    Slan go foill
    Waterstpub87's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7236

I would normally lean under because of two pitchers who are decent. However, no play for me because wind is going to be out to center field at 7 mph today and I agree that the desperation might increase the run total.

tatddy
    tatddy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 608

You don't have to bet every game buddy. Game 7 of the WS doesn't pay any differently than some 2H NCAA play. No need to have people (especially here) talk you in or out of a play.

Had a good angle on the total yesterday but I could make a case for either side in this one. Just sitting back and enjoying.

Let the plays find you don't search for them.

shocka1212
    [Too Long]
    shocka1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3355

Ive hit on the under for 4 of the 6 games if that tells you anything.. But do not like 6.5 so will probably lay off this one although the only way I could see it going over would be another explosion from the Cubs offense which would mean the tribes pitching getting hammered two nights in a row which I feel is unlikely
    Last edited by shocka1212; 11-02-16 at 04:21 PM.