lolz_69
    lolz_69's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 375

Quote Originally Posted by kingdom View Post
    if u got drunk and killed yourself i doubt the world is worse off. u sound like you have lots of anger and hate in your heart. my bet is your fat and unattractive, not too good with the ladies and a losing bettor. your death may increase quality of life around you.
    Look at the hatred of a complete stranger and the rooster sucking of an athlete who ruined his and his family's life.

This is hilarious to me

allabout the $$$
    Update your status
    allabout the $$$'s Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 26823

Quote Originally Posted by lolz_69 View Post
    lmfao

so by this response are you telling me, that by gambling which is illegal you cant ruin your or your families life?

lolz_69

Quote Originally Posted by kidcudi92 View Post
    so just not gonna respond to the fact that you thought it was a felony to drive a car drunk??

idiot
    It CAN become a felony

https://www.verywell.com/is-a-dui-a-felony-67124

here it is for your perusal

RudyRuetigger
    Leave of absence until March Madness
    RudyRuetigger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55

so just not gonna respond to the fact that you thought it was a felony to drive a car drunk??

idiot
    ill speak for him

good for him to have never been in that situation to know whether its a felony or not

jagoff
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: lolz_69

RudyRuetigger

Quote Originally Posted by allabout the $$$ View Post
    so by this response are you telling me, that by gambling which is illegal you cant ruin your or your families life?
    nice fukkin analogy, you must be an English professor

kidcudi92
    W and Based Poster
    kidcudi92's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1679

Don't try and outdo a lawyer

https://www.verywell.com/is-a-dui-a-felony-67124

here it is for your perusal

"Under most circumstances a conviction for driving under the influence is a misdemeanor, but there are circumstances upon which a DUI can be a felony."

MOST CIRCUMSTANCES

so what you were refering to is him having a drink and getting behind the wheel, he never said he injured anyone, was speeding, driving reckless

CONGRATS! YOU ARE DUMB!

RudyRuetigger

"Under most circumstances a conviction for driving under the influence is a misdemeanor, but there are circumstances upon which a DUI can be a felony."

MOST CIRCUMSTANCES

so what you were refering to is him having a drink and getting behind the wheel, he never said he injured anyone, was speeding, driving reckless

CONGRATS! YOU ARE DUMB!
    lets use BIG LETTERS

Maybe my dumb position will look

BETTER!!!!

allabout the $$$
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by RudyRuetigger View Post
    nice fukkin analogy, you must be an English professor
    rudy go have another beer!

if your gonna preach that you have never done anything wrong then what is he doing here?

is drinking and driving illegal? yes but many people have done it and it has cost them dearly

is gambling illegal? yes and it has ruined many people

its about the choices that we make and who it effects

kidcudi92
    W and Based Poster
    kidcudi92's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1679

lets use BIG LETTERS

Maybe my dumb position will look

BETTER!!!!

sorry the truth has to be a little bigger for idiots usually

RudyRuetigger

Quote Originally Posted by allabout the $$$ View Post
    rudy go have another beer!

if your gonna preach that you have never done anything wrong then what is he doing here?

is drinking and driving illegal? yes but many people have done it and it has cost them dearly

is gambling illegal? yes and it has ruined many people

its about the choices that we make and who it effects
    ive said in this thread, ive made mistakes.

i could be/should be dead from them

drinking and driving is a serious situation and im 100% against it unless you want to do it by yourself on your own property.

when someone else is at risk because of that persons dumb decisions everyone shouldnt say oh we have all been there. im not preaching from a holier than thou, we need to not make light of it and say oh its a mistake

allabout the $$$
    Update your status

ive said in this thread, ive made mistakes.

i could be/should be dead from them

drinking and driving is a serious situation and im 100% against it unless you want to do it by yourself on your own property.

when someone else is at risk because of that persons dumb decisions everyone shouldnt say oh we have all been there. im not preaching from a holier than thou, we need to not make light of it and say oh its a mistake
    see thats different this other guy is acting holier than thou.

as ive admitted ive made plenty.

im not saying jose wasnt at fault if he was drunk its unfortunate but he did it to himself im not gonna sit here and knock him for it. it is a tragedy that his child isnt going to grow up knowing his/her father.

my analogy was different situations for sure but both of them can tear families and kids lives apart

thellama
    thellama's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3073

When you're old, and on your death bed, and looking back at your life... you will wonder why you spent this much energy on stupid shit like this.

daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY
    daneblazer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5652

you are right, life has a funny way of coming around

ill speak to people to NOT be stupid in these situations

others can feel sorry for the ones that are stupid, but im not.

life is a statistics problem, and you have to give yourself and your family the best chance to survive.

guarantee you fukks wont tell your kids, its ok mistakes happen if they get pulled over at 16 (or even 21) drunk driving

and i can mother fukkin guarantee you if your 14 year old girl gets killed by a drunk asshole you wont say...have a little heart for the drunk driver..or anyone else DRUNK in that car
    so just fukk em glad they're dead? That'll teach them! You don't have to condone it. Who is saying it's cool to drive drunk? Their death is still a tragic event.

daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY
    daneblazer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5652

Quote Originally Posted by thellama View Post
    When you're old, and on your death bed, and looking back at your life... you will wonder why you spent this much energy on stupid shit like this.
    "Remember when I argued for hours with some guy named lulz 69"? -kidcudi92
    Points Awarded:

kidcudi92 gave daneblazer 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

RudyRuetigger

dying from alcohol poisoning, drugs, or w/e else on those lines..those are all done to yourself and your family gets the secondary loss

driving 100mph, driving while drunk, any anything else like that can have a primary impact on the lives of others. this way of death is way worse than the 1st examples in my opinion.

in this specific situation it was "lucky" they only killed themselves.

in a perfect world, obviously it would be best if noone was killed and they just learned from mistakes.

who knows maybe mac is right and it was poor journalism. that doesnt change my stance on the above.

lolz_69

"Funny how random odds affect how we view one's legacy. This guy got drunk and sped around on a boat at night. Absolutely idiotic. Because he happened to hit a jetty and kill only those on the boat he's an angel taken too soon by tragedy. Had he run his boat into a crowded marina and injured/killed others he might as well be the devil himself. There'd be no moment of silence. There'd be no jerseys with his name on it. There'd be no meeting at the mound."
    -Drew Herring

tokio
    tokio's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2886

if only uber had a boat service for the coastal folks. but hearing alcohol was involved was not even a surprise.

lolz_69

All the tributes were overdone to begin with - the community collectively ignored what they already knew and pretended this was a random accident

the report states that all members involved smelled of alcohol. Let's not forget that the bar claims he spent 1300 dollars that night. Text messages released show his friends begging him not to go out. The others that passed had their family's requesting that they "get Jose under control"

lolz_69

What a heroic angel, eh? I'm sure if your kid was killed by his actions you'd be saying to let him rest in piece.

People ignoring this teaching moment just because they hero-worship. Sad.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

You need a coroner to tell you they were drunk? Who drives a speedboat at 4:00 am at 60 mph after leaving a bar?

lolz_69

Seems that people think driving drunk is no big deal bc it's "not a felony" and "everyone does it"

I hope everyone who is stupid enough to argue this point loses a kid to drunk driving

BeatTheJerk
    BeatTheJerk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 84

Sick of idiots saying "he's so young, he made a mistake."

Doesn't mean he's not retarded
    Do me this one favor. Go f u c k your mothers ass with your brothers c o c k !

lolz_69

Quote Originally Posted by BeatTheJerk View Post
    Do me this one favor. Go f u c k your mothers ass with your brothers c o c k !
    a calm and rational point. Thank you for your contributions. I hope everyone in your family is killed by a drunk driver so you finally see the seriousness of Jose's actions

YouHave2outs
    YouHave2outs's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 198

lolz got to be like 15 years old

lolz_69

Quote Originally Posted by YouHave2outs View Post
    lolz got to be like 15 years old
    yes, only mature adults excuse drunk driving

People would rather attack me than try and attack the dangers of drinking and operating a motor vehicle because the guy can throw 97 mph

BeatTheJerk

It won't happen, my family is part of "the protected". Lmfao

lolz_69

It won't happen, my family is part of "the protected". Lmfao
    Your family will never die. Got it. Reality must be a bitch for you

BeatTheJerk

I didn't say never "you dunce" (google it).

lolz_69

I didn't say never "you dunce" (google it).
    "dunces" get drunk and drive a boat really fast near the shore.

BeatTheJerk

Valid point.

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11139

My good friend Derek Thomas was speeding 100 mph in horrible weather conditions (snow, rain and ice). He was weaving in and out of traffic rushing to catch a plane. His truck flipped multiple times, him and a passenger flew out of the car because they were not wearing their seat belts. That passenger was killed instantly, Derek was paralyzed from the neck down. Another passenger who was wearing his seat belt walked away from the accident without a scratch. Everyone thought Derek would recover, walk again and dominate the football field like he always did. He died unexpectedly 2 weeks later on my sons birthday.

Why would he be speeding in and out of traffic? Why wouldn't he just catch another plane? Why weren't they wearing their seat belts. We will never know. Death is always a mystery. You are left with unanswered questions, grief, upset, anger. Why would a guy who had everything do something so irresponsible? Well do you know that in the next few months, many people's lives were saved as a result of his death. People who also never wore their seat belts started to wear them after hearing this story. Lamar Hunt's wife Norma (owners of the KC Chiefs) was in a serious car accident and her life was saved because she was wearing a seat belt. She never wore one prior to Derek's death. We may never know what happened with Fernandez and his friends but maybe, just maybe their deaths may actually save hundreds of other people who may not have ever taken boating seriously. It's safe to say they paid the ultimate price for their mistake but why expend energy bashing them when you can just as easy use this to educate others.

lolz_69

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    My good friend Derek Thomas was speeding 100 mph in horrible weather conditions (snow, rain and ice). He was weaving in and out of traffic rushing to catch a plane. His truck flipped multiple times, him and a passenger flew out of the car because they were not wearing their seat belts. That passenger was killed instantly, Derek was paralyzed from the neck down. Another passenger who was wearing his seat belt walked away from the accident without a scratch. Everyone thought Derek would recover, walk again and dominate the football field like he always did. He died unexpectedly 2 weeks later on my sons birthday.

Why would he be speeding in and out of traffic? Why wouldn't he just catch another plane? Why weren't they wearing their seat belts. We will never know. Death is always a mystery. You are left with unanswered questions, grief, upset, anger. Why would a guy who had everything do something so irresponsible? Well do you know that in the next few months, many people's lives were saved as a result of his death. People who also never wore their seat belts started to wear them after hearing this story. Lamar Hunt's wife Norma (owners of the KC Chiefs) was in a serious car accident and her life was saved because she was wearing a seat belt. She never wore one prior to Derek's death. We may never know what happened with Fernandez and his friends but maybe, just maybe their deaths may actually save hundreds of other people who may not have ever taken boating seriously. It's safe to say they paid the ultimate price for their mistake but why expend energy bashing them when you can just as easy use this to educate others.
    you are bashing ME for not using this as a teaching moment? That is literally my whole point. Stop the hero-worship, stop the tragic bullshit, and start admitting drinking and motor operation is a dangerous thing for society, and being famous doesn't make it any better. Instead of wreaths like Jose was an angel, have talks about the dangers of drinking and doing something stupid like this

look at all the posts in here. "Everyone makes mistakes." "Everyone drives after a few drinks." It is a refusal to admit there is a problem.

Plaza23
    Plaza23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13787

buncha idiots defending his actions. The more you try and burry his actions in the sand, the worse you look. Anyone trying to absolve this dipshit of risking everything is a moron. This guy should know how fragile life is coming from cuba, and he couldn't handle being an adult. Fluck these phoney ass condolences. His family suffered BC OF HIM AND HIS STUPID ACTIONS.
    Really not much different than the Cardinals OF'er who was driving like 90 mph in Dominican Republic, drunk, and crashed his car killing himself and his girlfriend.

People make mistakes and pro athletes are no different. I just don't like how the media and MLB tried to protect his image. Even the Marlins cancelled there game that day after he died. If a guy gets killed doing something recklessly, that isn't a tragic thing worthy of sympathy. It's just a life lesson for everyone else of what NOT to do.

lolz_69

Quote Originally Posted by Plaza23 View Post
    If a guy gets killed doing something recklessly, that isn't a tragic thing worthy of sympathy. It's just a life lesson for everyone else of what NOT to do.
    This is the point most people don't want to understand

Ralphie Halves
    Ralphie Halves's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15084

Any one of you know what it's like to be 24, have super-elite level athletic talent, have a shit-ton of money after coming from nothing, and live in Miami?

Just checking.

"But he had a child" -- doesn't matter. You think you're invincible because you 99% are.

And now we're arguing the legal side of it, LOL. Bit late for that.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: kidcudi92

First 12345 Last