CappinTerp
    CappinTerp's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1679

Ws first inning prop

​Will this series live up to all the hype?? Maybe, hope so for all fans,but 1st things first!! There will be no doubt about all the extra adrenaline for the players......But more so for the two starters: Kluber and Lester!! It's human nature and natural to happen. For Kluber ,probably the best curveball in MLB!! And a fastball in the mid 90's. His curve has an extreme horizontal break....but also drops more deep than some sliders!!
    As for Lester he has a good curve,fastball and his best pitch his cutter!! Lester does have a bit of a problem of holding men on base...Which Clev. will look to take adv. on everytime it gets!! Now back to the adrenaline...this could be a problem early on in the game...they will try to throw harder than ever,for a pitcher...if he holds on the ball for 1/10 of a sec. longer,it will be low and in the dirt.If he holds on for 1/10 a sec too long,it will be high! Also when throwing harder , this increases the torque he gets and can be wild with it!!...................................R unning out of time,sorry so late,I bet it at +165....but still is a good bet......................A RUN IN THE FIRST INNING - YES...+145....2 UNITS..............Good luck to all,and enjoy the WS...................................... ........................GL

Ro0k
    Ro0k's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2492

Nice work.

CappinTerp
    CappinTerp's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1679

Quote Originally Posted by Ro0k View Post
    Nice work.
    Yea,thanks...but I feel bad that I got it out so late.....in fact after I wrote the post,went to 5 D ,they had every bet on the board,except that(wanted to add more) or I missed it..........................Hope all have a profitable series!!