OK, I told a Buddy while ago I'm not going to think about any more and spread my bets around...............I'm playing a 30* today which is my biggest bet this year and probably in the past few years................I've only bet over $2000 a few times in 40 years with the first being around 1984...........I remember because I bet against my team Duke in a National Championship game playing Michigan I think so that one hurt a lot...................I never bet with my heart though and it's tough losing a bet like that betting against your Favorite team..............I've actually been against my Panther's every game this year which hurts as well.........

If I lose tonight I'm about Even for the year because I had my first losing season in Baseball in years..............Never is there a sure thing and I've asked a couple of Buddies to not bet what I bet tonight because they play whatever I play and the same amount............I've got 2 Buddies putting way more than this on the game though but they've got the money to play Huge..............

Anyway, this is what I played and I'll have my fingers glued across I'm sure

Playoff Posted Record!!!

23-7!!!
$100 player per * bet would be plus $10,125!!!

30* LAD minus 125!!!

Wishing Everyone the very Best, Knock!