Cubbereer
    Cubbereer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 131

No way the cubs win with that shitty offense

Don't even start with "Oh, but it was against Kershaw pitching"...

The cubs offense have been way too much counting on lucky hits and walks awarded by shitty pitches.

I have to say, it is a joke, really

Top of the order: Fowler just seems lost at bat, Bryant has some lucky hits now and them, Rizzo couldn't hit a basketball if it was coming in his direction.

I think I don't even have to comment on everyone else, cubs pitchers might as well just be eliminated and not even get to the plate

Maybe the one good offense player is Javy, I don't even know how they beat the Giants

sportsfan9698
    sportsfan9698's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 786

Yea okay lol

So you should fade them from here on out correct? BOL with that

Cubbereer

I'll not fade them, TBH I'm just pissed off at yesterday's game, I'm a cubs fan myself.

But seriously, what's happening to Rizzo? I'm just frustrated at him big time, one single hit in the whole playoffs...

sportsfan9698

That is too bad... I bet Kershaw last night. My money has a mind of it's own. I am a lifelong Cubs fan

I just might fade Kershaw if makes his next start on short rest... I noticed they have not penciled in the starter for the 19th. If they bring him back 3 days later I will pound the Cubs

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13170

Quote Originally Posted by sportsfan9698 View Post
    That is too bad... I bet Kershaw last night. My money has a mind of it's own. I am a lifelong Cubs fan

I just might fade Kershaw if makes his next start on short rest... I noticed they have not penciled in the starter for the 19th. If they bring him back 3 days later I will pound the Cubs
    The "Clatonator" has already volunteered. I think he does better with short or no rest. LOL. Look at past years , and look how he has down this year. I wouldn't bet against him with the Cubs not hitting. Look what happened to the Red Sox. They went cold at the wrong time. The hot teams wins, they don't have to be the better team, just the one that is rolling.

Barnes & Whine
    Punch through the media!
    Barnes & Whine's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 722

1-0-8

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13170

Quote Originally Posted by Barnes & Whine View Post
    1-0-8
    What's this ???? He already has 2 wins this post.....

sportsfan9698

I agree the hot team wins... how can you not agree Cubs are hot? Best record, ended the reg season very hot and won first series in 4 games

So they were shutdown one game by the best pitcher in the business... that just means they are human

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21665

They've got a few guys streaky cold so far in the playoffs. They need to turn it around and are more than capable of doing so.

And they send top-flite starters to the mound every night, not just when one ace is pitching.

YouHave2outs
    YouHave2outs's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 198

bryant has lucky hits now and then?

he has been on everything.

Cubbereer

If by everything you mean any kind of dumbass face every time he strikes out, you're god damn right

This is offense is just frustrating man

(Before anyone says anything, I'm on the dodgers today...)