AC1318
    AC1318's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 60

colorado and san diego

I think are two of the best plays tonight

naturally at the price SD is iffy but colorado +155 is nice IMO

Razz
    Razz's Avatar Become A Pro!

It's strange. The last time the Yankees played at Coors, they had previously played, in order, three games against the D'Backs and three games against the Mets, just as they did this year. They then went to Colorado, and Mike Mussina started the opening game against the Rockies. Long story short, the Yankees scored 41 runs in three wins there. The way they have been playing lately, I wouldn't be surprised if history repeats itself this week.

AC1318
    AC1318's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 60

Quote Originally Posted by Razz View Post
    It's strange. The last time the Yankees played at Coors, they had previously played, in order, three games against the D'Backs and three games against the Mets, just as they did this year. They then went to Colorado, and Mike Mussina started the opening game against the Rockies. Long story short, the Yankees scored 41 runs in three wins there. The way they have been playing lately, I wouldn't be surprised if history repeats itself this week.
    well I did feel this game would go over

colorado scored 29 themselves and they were not swept, colorado won game 3

LT Profits
    LT Profits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5179

I think AC is right Razz. If my memory serves me (and it doesn't always at my age), I think the Yankees came from behind to tie that third game in the ninth inning, only to lose in extras.