PhattDaddy204
    PhattDaddy204's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 198

Mets/Giants over 6

Thor not right at end of season. I can see Giants putting up 6 runs by themselves. Also Mets have been pounding the ball and at home. This game goes over IMO.

BOL

BetweenHerCheeks
    Update your status
    BetweenHerCheeks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 667

Quote Originally Posted by PhattDaddy204 View Post
    Thor not right at end of season. I can see Giants putting up 6 runs by themselves. Also Mets have been pounding the ball and at home. This game goes over IMO.

BOL
    This right here is why the books will always win. What a fuucking moron. Thor not right at end of year? 7 of his last 8 starts he gave up 2ERs OR LESS u idiot. He had ONE "bad" game against ATL where he gave up 5.

Spend 35 seconds on the internet before opening your fuucking mouth.....i hate guys like this...STFU

PhattDaddy204

Quote Originally Posted by BetweenHerCheeks View Post
    This right here is why the books will always win. What a fuucking moron. Thor not right at end of year? 7 of his last 8 starts he gave up 2ERs OR LESS u idiot. He had ONE "bad" game against ATL where he gave up 5.

Spend 35 seconds on the internet before opening your fuucking mouth.....i hate guys like this...STFU
    I can wipe my ass with your stats above. They are misleading because he played against the Marlins and gave up 1 run on Sept. 27th. This is a team that was 27th in league in batting and just fired Barry Bonds.

He has arm fatigue and pain in elbow. When he had to pitch against a team that has some bats he got blasted. Look at the teams he pitched against before you open your fat fuucking mouth. I hate guys like you....STFU

Also you so smart I will challenger you to a contest smart guy. I'm up over $15K in baseball so books not winning against me loser.

kidthrillz
    kidthrillz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5425

There's really no reason for such negativity Mr. "Betweenhercheecks"
    PDaddy has been posting solid plays for a couple weeks now and that his opinion for this game. You are entitled to your own opinion but just because his view differs from yours I'm not sure I understand the need to provoke him with unnecessary slurs like STFU and whanot. That's just childish behavior and the stuff that runs off solid posters like Pdaddy.
    Just relax and if you need to input your opinion maybe it would be more accepted if if were done in a more constructive manner.
    FWIW, I also like the Over this evening. The bullpens for both these teams are god awful and have been blown up badly in the second part of the season.

PhattDaddy204

Quote Originally Posted by kidthrillz View Post
    There's really no reason for such negativity Mr. "Betweenhercheecks"
    PDaddy has been posting solid plays for a couple weeks now and that his opinion for this game. You are entitled to your own opinion but just because his view differs from yours I'm not sure I understand the need to provoke him with unnecessary slurs like STFU and whanot. That's just childish behavior and the stuff that runs off solid posters like Pdaddy.
    Just relax and if you need to input your opinion maybe it would be more accepted if if were done in a more constructive manner.
    FWIW, I also like the Over this evening. The bullpens for both these teams are god awful and have been blown up badly in the second part of the season.
    Well said my man. BOL tonight and lets cash.