LT Profits
    LT Profits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5179

Tim Lincecum vs. Ben Sheets on Tuesday

http://sbrforum.com

MLB Betting: Giants & Lincecum +155 to upset Brewers
    Game Time: 06/19/2007 08:05 PM -
    By: L.T. Profit Sports Group | who2beton.com

Ben Sheets is tough, but Tim Lincecum has been brilliant on the road, and with the improvement of the Giants pen, they are a nice value play.

Now we realize that Ben Sheets of the Milwaukee Brewers can be one of the best pitchers in the National League when he is on, but young Tim Lincecum of the San Francisco Giants has done his best pitching on the road.

This could merely be a case of a rookie pitcher relaxing more on the road while trying to do too much to improve the home folks. Whatever the reason, Lincecum has a nice 3.58 ERA on the road with an outstanding 0.90 WHIP in 27.2 road innings. He is also averaging better than a strikeout per inning away from home with 30 punch-outs, against only six walks!

This kid id the real deal, although he has only proven that on the road so far, and as tough as Sheets is, Lincecum give the Giants good value at this price, especially with the San Francisco bullpen showing marked improvement lately.

Free Pick: Giants +155

Razz
    Razz's Avatar Become A Pro!

Good luck, it's by far the best play on today's card.

mapletree
    mapletree's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 164

It seems everyone like SF tonight game. I'm going with Sheets of the Milwaukee. It doesnt matter how well this kid Lincecum pitchs, SF have no offense, therefore Milwaukee will wn tonight night. But good luck to you all

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

I'm passing on this game completely LT. I just can't bet on the Giants right now with the way there playing right now.

BuddyBear
    Update your status
    BuddyBear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4805

i may play SF later on tonight but with the way both these teams are going, I have a hard time believing SF is the strongest play on the board. Lincecum is really struggling so perhaps a change of venue willl help but Sheets is capable of throwing a gem tonight and the Giants are a lineup where that could happen. Slight lean toward SF as of now...