trump4prez
    trump4prez's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 67

Mariners Catcher Steve Clevenger calls out Black likes matter and others....

The Seattle Mariners are looking into backup catcher Steve Clevenger's comments he posted to Twitter on Thursday afternoon referencing the Black Lives Matter movement and the protests in Charlotte, N.C., where a black man was shot dead by a police officer earlier in the week.
    The comments were screen captured by a Twitter user before they were deleted and before Clevenger switched his account from public to protected.
    "BLM is pathetic one again! Obama you are pathetic once again! Everyone involved should be locked behind bars like animals," said one tweet.
    "Black people beating whites when a thug got shot holding a gun by a black officer haha s--- cracks me up! Keep kneeling for the Anthem!," read another.

Jerry DiPoto, the executive vice president and general manager of the Mariners,released a statement Thursday evening.
    "The Seattle Mariners are very disappointed at the tweets posted on Steve Clevenger's account. While he is certainly free to express himself, his tweets do not in any way represent the opinions of the Seattle Mariners. We strongley disagree with the language and tone of his comments.
    "We are currently examining all internal options that are available to us as we determine appropriate next steps. We will have no further comment at this time."

Clevenger, 30, has not played for the Mariners since late June after fracturing a bone in his right hand during a game against the Pittsburgh Pirates.
    In 22 games this season, Clevenger is batting .221 with one home run and seven RBI.
    Last edited by SBR Genie; 09-23-16 at 09:00 AM.
    Points Awarded:

BetweenHerCheeks gave trump4prez 5 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 3 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: BetweenHerCheeks, brainfreeze, and turtlejc

trump4prez
    trump4prez's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 67

i am with him on this

brainfreeze
    Meaning
    brainfreeze's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 246

Quote Originally Posted by trump4prez View Post
    i am with him on this
    He's not kneeling.... ?? Awe naaaa, that's a problem that I support. I respect this, he gives zero, haha...just giving the truth with some of his own back up platform ... Mlb doesn't like it ..let them do what they have to do, guy said what he had to say...

packerd_00
    packerd_00's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3585

Figures a white guy cant express his opinion on an issue unless he's spouting PC mumbo jumbo.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: RRNJ13, and unde0087

brainfreeze
    Meaning

Quote Originally Posted by packerd_00 View Post
    Figures a white guy cant express his opinion on an issue unless he's spouting PC mumbo jumbo.

you get it packerd... and so does this guy, he drills so many statements in this video, it's like pot luck...
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: packerd_00

kidcudi92
    W and Based Poster
    kidcudi92's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1679

Soros laughing again
    Points Awarded:

brainfreeze gave kidcudi92 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

nistohm gave kidcudi92 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: brainfreeze

packerd_00

Quote Originally Posted by brainfreeze View Post

you get it packerd... and so does this guy, he drills so many statements in this video, it's like pot luck...
    We cant let the Globalists win mate,they want us to war with black people that's their goal,why do you think Soros funded Black Lives Matter,think its because he gives a rats ass about black people,hell no.
    Last edited by packerd_00; 09-23-16 at 01:14 AM.
    Points Awarded:

nistohm gave packerd_00 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

packerd_00

Quote Originally Posted by kidcudi92 View Post
    Soros laughing again
    I bet if you asked the average person who is behind Black Lives Matter they wouldnt have a clue.

brainfreeze
    Meaning

We cant let the Globalists win mate,they want us to war with black people that's their goal,why do you think Soros funded Black Lives Matter,think its because he gives a rats ass about black people,hell no.
    It's much bigger then any one man... Soros is just someone to put a face to, but that's the idea. The money moves the revolts and pushes the agenda when these certain types see fit as time sits well for the events they're pushing with calculated steps of media and action, and they are patient, and they build on momentum. Money isn't a option...but it's getting serious pretty quick..

Its like boiling a frog.... You just turn the heat up slowly and about time the frog realizes the waters hot, he's already cooked... This is how they move, next I'm sure, the motives will switch gears a bit and paint blacks as terrorist to give compatibility with muslims... they want them to unite, it's obvious ...

GUMMO77
    Many bags of soup. Many.
    GUMMO77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1726

Afternoon drinker.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: sweep

packerd_00

Quote Originally Posted by brainfreeze View Post
    It's much bigger then any one man... Soros is just someone to put a face to, but that's the idea. The money moves the revolts and pushes the agenda when these certain types see fit as time sits well for the events they're pushing with calculated steps of media and action, and they are patient, and they build on momentum. Money isn't a option...but it's getting serious pretty quick..

Its like boiling a frog.... You just turn the heat up slowly and about time the frog realizes the waters hot, he's already cooked... This is how they move, next I'm sure, the motives will switch gears a bit and paint blacks as terrorist to give compatibility with muslims... they want them to unite, it's obvious ...
    True enough,something about Soros though,gives me the creeps. I never use to buy into the Globalist expansion,but some of the stuff ive been seeing over the last twenty years,I don't know. Why was Germany allowing over a million migrants to flood their country last year,I just cant rap my head around what their real goal is.

kidcudi92
    W and Based Poster
    kidcudi92's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1679

True enough,something about Soros though,gives me the creeps. I never use to buy into the Globalist expansion,but some of the stuff ive been seeing over the last twenty years,I don't know. Why was Germany allowing over a million migrants to flood their country last year,I just cant rap my head around what their real goal is.
    To fukk the common man packman

packerd_00

Quote Originally Posted by kidcudi92 View Post
    To fukk the common man packman
    You know it cuddles.

Pick9
    Pick9's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4015

Clevenger is kinda nobody, why anyone care?

actiondan
    actiondan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16732

He aint wrong tho

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 292

Where can I buy my Steve Clevenger baseball jersey?

Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy
    Booya711's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16085

Quote Originally Posted by Pick9 View Post
    Clevenger is kinda nobody, why anyone care?
    yep...just like the BLM...a bunch of fukking nobodies

Bostongambler
    Bostongambler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14272

Maybe not the best way to go about expressing himself, but fork being politically correct

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

He was 200% correct

Nothing would happen if it was a top-flight white pitcher I wish one of the top guys would do it guarantee they don't say a word to him

Underdog5229
    Chillin w/Goat til We Do it Again
    Underdog5229's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1604

The guy just speaking his mind and the truth

brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

Quote Originally Posted by actiondan View Post
    He aint wrong tho
    oh do you have video or evidence of the guy brandishing a gun?

Because the cops sure don't.

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

Can't speak your mind when you're white without being labeled a racist. In turn we can get called whatever, or treated however and have to take it. Liberals winning. Divide and conquer. We're fcked.

actiondan
    actiondan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16732

Hockey may be my only respite from this foolishness

bruceBRUCEbruce
    bruceBRUCEbruce's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1959

"Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to post stupid stuff on social media and remove all doubt." - Abraham Lincoln

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

We are winning

It is all you need to know

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11101

Figures that the resident SBR rednecks in this thread side with this clown and think he's just expressing his constitutional right to speak his mind with hateful speech laughing at people being killed... but Fukk that Kapernick guy for kneeling for peace. People like you are the reason people are protesting (many are white if you haven't noticed). Most of you would have been pissing on Martin Luther King Jr for staging boycotts.
    Points Awarded:

fecgp40 gave Mac4Lyfe 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

trillz gave Mac4Lyfe 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

thunderous gave Mac4Lyfe 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Cuse0323

I don't think he was laughing at people getting killed, just the hypocrisy of the whole situation. And I don't give a shit if anyone kneels. I think it's disrespectful, and dumb. Along with hypocritical since this oppression blacks speak off allow them to make millions in a predominantly black sport. But, that's their right. So many acting like it's the damn 50's.

KingJD31
    KingJD31's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7042

He was laughing at people being killed? You have a wild imagination
    Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    Figures that the resident SBR rednecks in this thread side with this clown and think he's just expressing his constitutional right to speak his mind with hateful speech laughing at people being killed... but Fukk that Kapernick guy for kneeling for peace. People like you are the reason people are protesting (many are white if you haven't noticed). Most of you would have been pissing on Martin Luther King Jr for staging boycotts.

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by Cuse0323 View Post
    I don't think he was laughing at people getting killed, just the hypocrisy of the whole situation. And I don't give a shit if anyone kneels. I think it's disrespectful, and dumb. Along with hypocritical since this oppression blacks speak off allow them to make millions in a predominantly black sport. But, that's their right. So many acting like it's the damn 50's.
    Did you read his tweets?... Black people beating whites when a thug got shot holding a gun by a black officer... Haha, Shit cracks me up.

I have no idea what he's talking about black people beating whites? Did some looters beat someone? Even if they did, why lump all black people as people beating whites? Then he says... "Thug got shot by a black officer... Haha." You don't think he's laughing at a man being killed? Why did he say "haha". Does it really matter what color the officer is? It's just another example of police officers shooting civilians.

You say you don't give a shit if anyone kneels but it obviously affects you because you think it's disrespectful, dumb and hypocritical. You then also lump blacks into the NFL allowing them to make millions as if every black person played in the NFL??? You then say they are acting like it's the 50's? So you think they were disrespectful, dumb and hypocritical back then too when they staged sit ins, boycotts, held up traffic, etc. Aren't you the one disrespecting their right to protest? Who's being hypocritical now???
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: RavensFan2k3

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by KingJD31 View Post
    He was laughing at people being killed? You have a wild imagination
    It figures reading is not your strong point. Why don't you explain what he was laughing at?

bruceBRUCEbruce
    bruceBRUCEbruce's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1959

Quote Originally Posted by Cuse0323 View Post
    Along with hypocritical since this oppression blacks speak off allow them to make millions in a predominantly black sport. But, that's their right.
    that is not hypocritical on their part
    not at all

Cuse0323

You're a master of twisting words, and reading things to fit your narrative. I personally think the haha is for how hypocritical it is that. Not that a man was shot, seemingly justifiably so. Maybe, I'm wrong. And yes, a group of black people jumped a white guy as he screamed for help. So, they take it out on white people and cops when the shooting may come out to be necessary, or not. Without waiting for the facts. That's how you protest. You wanna talk MLK, he would be ashamed.

As for the 50s comment. I'm not saying it was hypocritical, dumb, or whatever to protest then. Just saying this isn't the 50s anymore, but many are acting like it is.
    Last edited by Cuse0323; 09-23-16 at 09:50 AM.

Cuse0323

Quote Originally Posted by bruceBRUCEbruce View Post
    that is not hypocritical on their part
    not at all
    If they were oppressed, we would have separate leagues. They wouldn't have all the same rights as any other American. Yes, it sucks the culture that affects their communities. Education, and parenting need to be improved. Just like many communities. I live in one of the worst cities in the US. We have no jobs around here, but I don't turn to crime.

thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears
    thetrinity's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5536

This is a rush to judgment much like the protesters have done.

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman
    Russian Rocket's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 533

Can't blame a guy for tweeting the truth...

1234 ... Last