brainfreeze
    Meaning
    brainfreeze's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 246

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    You still haven't explained him saying "haha" because you're an idiot. What the fukk was he laughing at then?

Whoever said I live in Ohio? And if I did, what does that have to do with wealth? Another dumb ass redneck post. Wrong again.
    He's laughing because it's a JOKE .. get a clue already mac

MoMoneyMoVaughn
    Down but not out
    MoMoneyMoVaughn's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4547

Quote Originally Posted by brainfreeze View Post

Joke ... The leagues are a joke, it's all a big joke... Start new leagues, these are to confident... Forgot who made um

Huh???

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11105

Joke ... The leagues are a joke, it's all a big joke... Start new leagues, these are to confident... Forgot who made um
    Who made who??? What new league do you propose?

He's laughing because it's a JOKE .. get a clue already mac
    I wonder if he's laughing now "SUSPENDED WITHOUT PAY". His joke jizzed all over his face.

Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids
    Grits n' Gravy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41120

He is entitled to his opinion. Good luck to him in his new career of selling cars or some other shit job.

packerd_00
    packerd_00's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3435

Quote Originally Posted by MoMoneyMoVaughn View Post
    That's true. These days you see average people's controversial opinions get them chastised online. He has, however small, a platform that the average person does not have. He has got to know better.
    Yeah I wont disagree with that,gotta know how to play the game. Sports are as political as they are entertainment,cant forget that.

brainfreeze
    Meaning

Who made who??? What new league do you propose?

I wonder if he's laughing now "SUSPENDED WITHOUT PAY". His joke jizzed all over his face.
    We will see how this fairs for their business as a whole, from the people who supports them ..

Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids
    Grits n' Gravy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41120

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    We are winning

It is all you need to know
    You aren't winning. Bald, broke, stupid and pussyless is your life. Sounds pretty loser like to me cueball.

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma
    gauchojake's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13164

The monsters are due on Maple Street

packerd_00

Whoever said I was a liberal? Dumbass...
    Head down to Charlotte with your lily white ass,and report back to me. I want to see how apologetic you are then.

MoMoneyMoVaughn
    Down but not out
    MoMoneyMoVaughn's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4547

Quote Originally Posted by packerd_00 View Post
    Yeah I wont disagree with that,gotta know how to play the game. Sports are as political as they are entertainment,cant forget that.
    Media training is something that I think most ball players have to go through when they make it to the show. Not sure if everyone gets the same spiel but I know its a thing. In industries in which the "players" are scrutinized far less, media training is often provided if there is any chance they will speak to the media.

Might be less of a problem in pro sports now that I think about it though. The platform that the teams themselves possess allows them to distance themselves from the offending player in a way that a company couldn't distance themselves from the comments of a senior executive, for example.

Mac4Lyfe

We will see how this fairs for their business as a whole, from the people who supports them ..
    The successful, smart, educated white people support the leagues and they support the protesters too.

It's the rednecks on one side and the extremist, looters on the other side that are misguided.

brainfreeze
    Meaning

The successful, smart, educated white people support the leagues and they support the protesters too.

It's the rednecks on one side and the extremist, looters on the other side that are misguided.
    What's success to you? ... I don't respect money, as for educated, do you mean the brainwashing you've been handed in life... YOU are a clueless one, and I see you like to twist things, I bet the deception runs rampant as those neurons fire through the brain in your head... Where's the truth? Where's your honor, wheres your heart? where's the rest of your brain ... but don't worry, if people like yourself EVER end up being a majority... They'll have the perfect cake baked for you ... You just eat up

and no they don't... You've accepted another LIE, military or the people are NOT behind kapstick & blm ... Only in your own neuron land...
    Last edited by brainfreeze; 09-23-16 at 03:00 PM.

packerd_00

If you believe what your spouting your as thick as shit. Like I said drive down to Charlotte and go rub shoulders with some of the rioters,tell em how educated and understanding you are,see what happens.

Plaza23
    Plaza23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13787

Guarantee Clevinger will get a standing ovation next time he comes to the plate.

Every single white athlete should be condemning this racist anarchist organization.

brainfreeze
    Meaning

Quote Originally Posted by Plaza23 View Post
    Guarantee Clevinger will get a standing ovation next time he comes to the plate.

Every single white athlete should be condemning this racist anarchist organization.

Please..... Enlighten me of ANYTHING racist about this mans statements ...

packerd_00

Quote Originally Posted by MoMoneyMoVaughn View Post
    Media training is something that I think most ball players have to go through when they make it to the show. Not sure if everyone gets the same spiel but I know its a thing. In industries in which the "players" are scrutinized far less, media training is often provided if there is any chance they will speak to the media.

Might be less of a problem in pro sports now that I think about it though. The platform that the teams themselves possess allows them to distance themselves from the offending player in a way that a company couldn't distance themselves from the comments of a senior executive, for example.
    Yeah I guess you cant account for everyone,at the end of the day,they put their pants on one leg at a time. Youll get the odd guy that will let his true feelings out. Weve seen so often in the past,on so many different issues,some athlete will tweet something thatll get them in trouble.

Plaza23

Please..... Enlighten me of ANYTHING racist about this mans statements ...
    No I'm saying that Black Lies Matter is a racist organization, and every white athlete should condemn anyone supporting them.

Clevinger did the right thing and I'm also glad Seattle suspended him. It further illustrates the hypocrisy that will lead to Trump being elected. People are angry and this keeps the fires stoked.

This dude gets suspended without pay for speaking for basically calling a bunch of black looters and violent thugs trash, , and CK gets a million ESPN articles of "support" for disrespecting the flag and the police.

We are living in backwards world. This shit wil end when Trump is elected.

brainfreeze
    Meaning

No I'm saying that Black Lies Matter is a racist organization, and every white athlete should condemn anyone supporting them.

Clevinger did the right thing and I'm also glad Seattle suspended him. It further illustrates the hypocrisy that will lead to Trump being elected. People are angry and this keeps the fires stoked.

This dude gets suspended without pay for speaking for basically calling a bunch of black looters and violent thugs trash, , and CK gets a million ESPN articles of "support" for disrespecting the flag and the police.

Dats right.... I see now, my apology ...

yes, I'm kind of glad they did it myself... Will only add fuel to the already blazing fire of patriotism that's sweeping the country... People need to now come to terms with loving their country over baseball, they should chant clevinger! clevinger! clevinger! At the beginning of all home games and flood the orgs. media accounts with distain... ....until he's either brought back, or to expect a field day at every home game..

trump4prez
    trump4prez's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 67

All the greats are created by media. During the civil rights, they wanted someone and it was Martin Luther King. Martin luther king sure did fight for those things but he is one of the biggest racist and also full of hate...towards other races, especially whites and as well as other religions. I can't believe that we celebrate him as the great.

xdodger19
    xdodger19's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6219

Makes no sense
    Protesting for justice gets called out makes no sense
    also this idea that Obama cares about black causes makes no sense
    The democratic administration is encouraging pigs too attack people
    These republicans just make up their own reality, how in the world
    do they think Obama cares about black people or any americans is nonsense

Thug is just a way to say the n word,
    the thugs are the pigs w guns that are killing and terrorizing communities

These republicans think BLM is like a group of people
    its called a slogan
    This Clevenger guy sounds extremely uneducated
    He thinks Obama is black therefore obama is behind the protests
    This is how these dumb republicans think in black and white

ANd the stupid don't worry about pigs killing people because
    Soros wants you to protest.
    SO no one should say anything when people are killed
    because that's what the govt wants
    so just look the other way
    These racists make up all kinds of excuses for their racism

You idiots are just racists trying to push false narratives
    These pigs are out terrorizing people, they are just race gangsters
    All this law ad order jazz is just a pretense to attack people
    You can all go to hell
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Mac4Lyfe

xdodger19
    xdodger19's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6219

People who protest racism are racist
    only a racist would come up with this garbage
    You are trash, go to hell

Mac4Lyfe

Just maybe your way of thinking is WRONG??? You do know that you are in the minority???

Mac4Lyfe

Dats right.... I see now, my apology ...

yes, I'm kind of glad they did it myself... Will only add fuel to the already blazing fire of patriotism that's sweeping the country... People need to now come to terms with loving their country over baseball, they should chant clevinger! clevinger! clevinger! At the beginning of all home games and flood the orgs. media accounts with distain... ....until he's either brought back, or to expect a field day at every home game..
    You are fukkin nuts. Haha, do you really think people that can afford baseball tickets are going to give a fukk about this drunken idiot? People with common sense, educated and successful do not side with this idiot. Only redneck, broke ass, uneducated trailer trash eat up stupid shit like his tweet. You are in the minority and don't even know it. Good luck with your Clevinger chants... I know he's your new hero. You obviously don't have a lot of examples to follow.

Mac4Lyfe

I have to give it to the BLM protesters. They know how to get together, with teamwork and effectively protest to the point that their voice is being heard.

Brainfreeze - let's see you get a group of protesters together. I can't wait to see you on CNN/FOX chanting "Clevenger".

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

How hypocritical is what??? Who takes it out on white people??? All black people? What are you talking about?

No it's not the 50's. What does that have to do with today? You don't think people have the right to protest? Why would MLK be ashamed of peaceful protest?
    Peaceful? Damn man, have you even seen what went on?

The rioters took it out on a few white people in Charlotte. You're taking my words as if I'm lumping the whole damn race into the situation. You know, the situation that the tweets were about? MLK wouldn't want people to be jumping others, beating up reporters, setting shit on fire and trying to throw said reporter in the fire. Oh, and looting the businesses in their own city.

Plaza23

I have to give it to the BLM protesters. They know how to get together, with teamwork and effectively protest to the point that their voice is being heard.

Brainfreeze - let's see you get a group of protesters together. I can't wait to see you on CNN/FOX chanting "Clevenger".
    You mean looters? Ask what they left of Ferguson and Baltimore.

Plaza23

Quote Originally Posted by xdodger19 View Post
    Makes no sense

These pigs are out terrorizing people,
    You gotta be a criminal black man. Because no law abiding citizen thinks that at all.

Cops are protecting the MAJORITY OF THE PUBLIC (Non-Black Law Abidiing Citizen - which make up 88% of the US) from the 12% of blacks that have unleashed a crime wave of epidemic proportions.

I support the police. I want them to shoot more black criminals. Not less. Because obviously, lethal force has NOT been enough of a deterrent to curb crime amongst blacks.

We got 5% of the population committing greater than 50% of the murders in this country. And you think the police are doing a bad job keeping these people in check? Like I said, they need to be shooting more of them. Prisons are filled up enough as it is. Put a bullet in them before they even get there.

brainfreeze
    Meaning

You are fukkin nuts. Haha, do you really think people that can afford baseball tickets are going to give a fukk about this drunken idiot? People with common sense, educated and successful do not side with this idiot. Only redneck, broke ass, uneducated trailer trash eat up stupid shit like his tweet. You are in the minority and don't even know it. Good luck with your Clevinger chants... I know he's your new hero. You obviously don't have a lot of examples to follow.
    Mac right? lol... Youre whack dude... I'm sorry if that upsets you, but your dishonorable and are confused and at this point not worth discussion .. Again, a person like rocket would run circles around you, I have no reason to want to... I'm not broke either, and again ...I DONT RESPECT MONEY, what you call success and I do are two different things but you keep hiding behind dollar signs, and that's all you will ever be...a sell out

and I only follow one.... Jesus

now have a good evening...

NrmlCurvSurfr
    NrmlCurvSurfr's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 600

Guy should of kept those comments in house, maybe no one likes him at work and he felt the need to post it publicly...I keep my inappropriate jokes and controversial opinions in the office with the big boys...we don't get offended and we are too valuable to be disciplined for spewing all sorts of craziness, no filter and no worries...it's kind of like an all day therapy session lol...But yeah, the public would tear us up if that stuff left the office...

packerd_00

Mac right? lol... Youre whack dude... I'm sorry if that upsets you, but your dishonorable and are confused and at this point not worth discussion .. Again, a person like rocket would run circles around you, I have no reason to want to... I'm not broke either, and again ...I DONT RESPECT MONEY, what you call success and I do are two different things but you keep hiding behind dollar signs, and that's all you will ever be...a sell out

and I only follow one.... Jesus

now have a good evening...
    Hey mate,anyone that feels the need to boast about themselves on an internet forum,is a loser point blank.mac tonight doesn't get it.

stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 32231

Quote Originally Posted by Underdog5229 View Post
    The guy just speaking his mind and the truth
    And the truth hurts.

Revisit Helter Skelter people.

"Blackie never did anything without whitey showin' him how," he said. "It looks like we're gonna have to show blackie how to do it"

brainfreeze
    Meaning

Quote Originally Posted by packerd_00 View Post
    Hey mate,anyone that feels the need to boast about themselves on an internet forum,is a loser point blank.mac tonight doesn't get it.

You mean like calling yourself " mac 4 life " ... Yea, i really don't like getting on people but some really do need to be brought back to planet earth... i mean it can only be one of two things, either their ignorance or they really do want to burn the country down, for whatever reason ... Just sad my people fought and risked their lives for people who act like complete sell outs...

i thought id never see the day, thought people like this were myths or something ... They are no where near a majority but just having a few is some wild stuff...

cheers bud

Ratzz
    Ratzz's Avatar Become A Pro!

backup catcher Steve Clevenger's comments

call it a career.. this dude is dust.

Mariners will cut him. As the should. and NOBODY will pick him up.

i sure hope he likes selling used cars

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

He definitely ruined his career. But, what about those rights we have that everyone on both sides likes to talk about? Only matters when it fits their narrative. If he was a star, it would be different, but hitting .221 and injured. He gone.

Ratzz
    Ratzz's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Cuse0323 View Post
    He definitely ruined his career. But, what about those rights we have that everyone on both sides likes to talk about? Only matters when it fits their narrative. If he was a star, it would be different, but hitting .221 and injured. He gone.
    he used the term "animals" in a tweet.. i think it was "lock them up like animals"
    which translates to "i think blacks are animals"
    nobody is stupid. everybody knows what that means. He is free to vote for Trump,
    and is free to join whatever other racist organization exists in the USA. That's his right.
    but he gave up 100% his right, no. privilege to play major league baseball.
    I hope this moron likes sweeping floors. His tweets do not reveal a very big intellect.

he GONE either way. Star/no star. doesn't matter who he is. no one can speak like that. no organization will put up with it.
    and shouldn't. That's why they suspended him without pay. will Cut him by Monday/Tues.

First 123456 ... Last