tallwhiterussian
    Update your status
    tallwhiterussian's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1199

Is it a trap ?

Dodgers and Colorado o/u 8 .... The pitcher for Colorado has an ERA higher then my Blood Sugar.... And the Dodgers pitcher is nothing great.... Should it not be 9 or even 10?

omega
    omega's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2370

11 of 15 games in their series have gone under. That's probably what the books are looking at. Chatwood has been decent against LA. However, this Dodger pitcher is a wildcard and could trigger the over.

Not enough trends for me to play it however. GL

Nysut
    Nysut's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 252

This.. but also. seeing that Anderson recovering from a back surgery, and only had 1 strike out this year.

xdodger19
    xdodger19's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6219

I like the over

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13170

Quote Originally Posted by omega View Post
    11 of 15 games in their series have gone under. That's probably what the books are looking at. Chatwood has been decent against LA. However, this Dodger pitcher is a wildcard and could trigger the over.

Not enough trends for me to play it however. GL
    OK, good info, however, 15 games have been played between them: 6 games over 8: and 9 under 8. I did not break it down by pitchers, simply scores. BOL men.

homerbush
    homerbush's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3780

Quote Originally Posted by tallwhiterussian View Post
    Dodgers and Colorado o/u 8 .... The pitcher for Colorado has an ERA higher then my Blood Sugar.... And the Dodgers pitcher is nothing great.... Should it not be 9 or even 10?
    Um doesn't chatwood lead the majors in road ERA . I know that era is only so valuable but since you are using it you should consider the ballpark they are in.