Friendly Heads Up as the post title says, you wanna know about this one especially anyone who couldn't afford to enter LVH/Westgate SuperContest cuz its the same style contest just with Online Pick Entry so anyone worldwide can play and Prize Pool 100% payout, near $30,000 Top 10 Spots win money.

Not my intent to ruffle any SBR Admin feathers, I have no affiliation with the site this contest is at, just letting people know about this bcuz I'd wanna know about myself, its a great contest at a website thats been online since 1997 and 1st Prize in this thing might get up to as much as $13,000, Top 10 Spots pay, Total Prize Pool earlier today was approaching $30,000.

I grasp the possibility that posting other websites contests may be frowned upon here but I ask those in Power here to consider that this doesn't compete with SBR Contests which are Great to a degree that no online contests compete with them and we are Old enough, all of us, mature enough to consider that Life is Too Short, now, with all that we face in this planet to quibble over such things as exclusivity across the board when YOU....SBR....are the fantastic and Sports Forum Space dominating behemoth that you are and rightly deserve to be.

Opportunities such as this contest, for NFL Fans and Bettors.....practically none of these exist Online yet and very few if any as good as this one so your NFL fan Users would want to know about this.

As Rodney said: "Can't We All just Get Along?"

Peace. Prosperity.

Mock Hilton NFL Contest