omega
    omega's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2370

Jason Hammel Is A Steaming Pile Of Shit

Blown up against the Rockies, shit his pants against the Dodgers, crawled through the Pirates, and how does Jason begin his illustrious outing against Milwaukee?

Homerun, single, wild pitch, single, single, walk, single, error, sac fly, wild pitch, struck out the pitcher(yay!!), and a merciful flyout to end the inning.

This guy had the gall to bitch after Joe yanked him vs the Dodgers? Does Joe just chalk these up as a loss? Leave Hammel in to get pounded so he doesn't have to waste his bullpen? All the other players should just go home.. Once again, Hammel lost the game for them in the first inning.

Ro0k
    Ro0k's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2492

They're down 4. It seems like every night there is at least one team who puts up 5 or more in an inning. Relax.

On another note, you know the guy has been struggling. Why did you back him, especially on the road?

Ro0k
    Ro0k's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2492

Boom, down 3.

omega
    omega's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2370

Quote Originally Posted by Ro0k View Post
    They're down 4. It seems like every night there is at least one team who puts up 5 or more in an inning. Relax.

On another note, you know the guy has been struggling. Why did you back him, especially on the road?
    I'm not mad that I backed the Cubs. I'm mad that he literally gives them no chance. He doesn't deserve to be on a team like the Cubs. He should be pitching for the Springfield Buccaneers out behind the factory. Guy has no sack.