44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 12882

MLB Thursday

Cubs TT over 4 -120. WIN.
    Minn TT over 3.5 -120. WIN.

YTD: 491-399-31 +35.62.
    Last edited by 44 Mag; 09-02-16 at 07:36 AM.
    Points Awarded:

chabooky386 gave 44 Mag 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

EvenBetter
    EvenBetter's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2739

These are the only plays I have today as well. Royals blowing it yesterday hurt me,not much to try to make up ground on today.

Good luck Mag, I enjoy following your posts and insight!

mikmik
    mikmik's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15907

Royals crushed me two days in a row. Two days ago they were my last leg of a 4 team parlay that would have paid 1300. Man on 2nd and 3rd no outs down one run and couldn't tie.

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by EvenBetter View Post
    These are the only plays I have today as well. Royals blowing it yesterday hurt me,not much to try to make up ground on today.

Good luck Mag, I enjoy following your posts and insight!
    BOL today brother . I was a whisper away from taking Atlanta to win & SD TT over 3.5. Every time I take SD they fail to score, so I skipped the whole game.

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by mikmik View Post
    Royals crushed me two days in a row. Two days ago they were my last leg of a 4 team parlay that would have paid 1300. Man on 2nd and 3rd no outs down one run and couldn't tie.
    I have had KC many times this year on their TT's. I keep saying I am not touching them, then I see a nice pitching match, take over 3, and some bum pitches the game of his life !!!!!

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by 44 Mag View Post
    BOL today brother . I was a whisper away from taking Atlanta to win & SD TT over 3.5. Every time I take SD they fail to score, so I skipped the whole game.
    Figures.........

EvenBetter

Quote Originally Posted by mikmik View Post
    I about lost my mind!

EvenBetter

Thanks.

You would have been off to a great start! My balls disappeared when I wanted to pull the trigger on the game Over.

tallwhiterussian
    Update your status
    tallwhiterussian's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1199

What do you think about the mets game, I feel that Miami has had some trouble scoring, Degrom is pitching and Miami has Urena on the mound and he has been horrible except for his last game.... I was thinking of taking -205 I know it's a lot but need your insight to pull the trigger...

readytowinem
    readytowinem's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1233

Quote Originally Posted by tallwhiterussian View Post
    What do you think about the mets game, I feel that Miami has had some trouble scoring, Degrom is pitching and Miami has Urena on the mound and he has been horrible except for his last game.... I was thinking of taking -205 I know it's a lot but need your insight to pull the trigger...
    Degrom has been trash. They thought it was fatigue, but apparently it is in his mechanics. I wouldn't lay that much juice on him.

Miami or no play...

tallwhiterussian
    Update your status

Just read that on MLB you are 100 % correct....

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by readytowinem View Post

Degrom has been trash. They thought it was fatigue, but apparently it is in his mechanics. I wouldn't lay that much juice on him.

Miami or no play...
    Just read that on MLB you are 100 % correct....
    I don't know who he was talking to, but you folks seem to have it under control.

<br>

<br>

JayDr3am
    Handi
    JayDr3am's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8206

be careful 44! samar has been a gem lately.. he hasnt let up 4 or 5 runs in about a month.. BOL

tallwhiterussian
    Update your status

So mags you wouldn't lay that much juice?

chabooky386
    its called gambling for a reason
    chabooky386's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7618

Tailed

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by JayDr3am View Post
    be careful 44! samar has been a gem lately.. he hasnt let up 4 or 5 runs in about a month.. BOL
    Well sir, @ 5:38 PM it is a bit late, but my thanks anyway.

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by chabooky386 View Post
    Tailed
    "Danger Will Robinson, Danger........................"

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO

Miami or no play...
    Quote Originally Posted by JayDr3am View Post
    OK, then. Based on your thoughts: Miami ML +220 for .5 unit. WIN. It's on you if we lose. Then you will owe me. LOL.

Last edited by 44 Mag; 09-02-16 at 07:37 AM.

JayDr3am
    Handi
    JayDr3am's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8206

they prevailed for you great call

EvenBetter

Nice work!

readytowinem
    readytowinem's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1233

OK, then. Based on your thoughts: Miami ML +220 for .5 unit. It's on you if we lose. Then you will owe me. LOL.
    Boom!!! Now I wish I went Minnesota...lol. The double up on Miami was nice though...made for a nice chunk of change for the day!

omega
    omega's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2370

Boom!!! Now I wish I went Minnesota...lol. The double up on Miami was nice though...made for a nice chunk of change for the day!
    Nice hit buddy!!

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO

Cubs TT over 4 -120. WIN.
    Minn TT over 3.5 -120. WIN.

YTD: 491-399-31 +35.62.

OK, then. Based on your thoughts: Miami ML +220 for .5 unit. WIN. It's on you if we lose. Then you will owe me. LOL.

Day complete: 3-0.

Joe'Dad
    Joe'Dad's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Nice call with Twins TT.
    How did you call that with Quintana
    Pitching.
    I couldn't see that happening even with their
    Bullpen.
    Good job sir

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Joe'Dad View Post
    Nice call with Twins TT.
    How did you call that with Quintana
    Pitching.
    I couldn't see that happening even with their
    Bullpen.
    Good job sir
    Thanks man.

tallwhiterussian
    Update your status

44 Mag great job last night i tailed you on both your picks last night with the max that i'm allowed to do for team totals $250....Most of all i'm thankful for the feedback i got from this room when asking about the Mets... Walked in about to put 1000 on the ML walked out saying lets just do over 7.5 because i felt that the juice was less... everyone in this room thank you again... i have had probably the worst three weeks i have ever had in gambling sports... lost over 34,000 last week alone and that's not bet points.... Every bet i make now has to be calculated, obviously i'm not going to be getting back my 34,000 betting $250 a game...

Mags good job once again

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO

44 Mag great job last night i tailed you on both your picks last night with the max that i'm allowed to do for team totals $250....Most of all i'm thankful for the feedback i got from this room when asking about the Mets... Walked in about to put 1000 on the ML walked out saying lets just do over 7.5 because i felt that the juice was less... everyone in this room thank you again... i have had probably the worst three weeks i have ever had in gambling sports... lost over 34,000 last week alone and that's not bet points.... Every bet i make now has to be calculated, obviously i'm not going to be getting back my 34,000 betting $250 a game...

Mags good job once again
    It's good to see the guys in the thread come through for you. As I have stated in the past, good to share idea's and insight. I hope we can carry this through to the end. Remember, this month makes it tough, with teams able to bring up 15 more guys, mostly rookies to try out. So some teams won't give a hoot, like the teams already way out. Even some of the big leaders, AKA, Cubs, Nats etc. will be resting guys, throws your stats way off.

tallwhiterussian
    Update your status

Great Point 44 Mag, sow hat you are saying is that i'm screwed trying to make my money back in MLB this month ? Do you handicap College Football? Looking through the threads on College Football it seems to be filled with a bunch of idiots throwing out stupid picks such as Big Day and others JJGold bs'ers.... again i dont know any of the guys personally nor do i care to do so but i followed BigDay once and that was enough for me.... Even DanMaster or what ever it is has a crazy 4 team 13 point teaser i know he was good in Baseball but he would come out sporadically and with one play at a time that had some reasoning behind it.... It took me a long time to weed out the losers on the baseball thread dont have the time or money to do it in College and NFL... any suggestions

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO

Great Point 44 Mag, sow hat you are saying is that i'm screwed trying to make my money back in MLB this month ? Do you handicap College Football? Looking through the threads on College Football it seems to be filled with a bunch of idiots throwing out stupid picks such as Big Day and others JJGold bs'ers.... again i dont know any of the guys personally nor do i care to do so but i followed BigDay once and that was enough for me.... Even DanMaster or what ever it is has a crazy 4 team 13 point teaser i know he was good in Baseball but he would come out sporadically and with one play at a time that had some reasoning behind it.... It took me a long time to weed out the losers on the baseball thread dont have the time or money to do it in College and NFL... any suggestions
    I didn't mean to imply you can't win at MLB anymore, sure you can. You just have to be more selective. More looking at teams still in the chase, like just about everybody in the AL, LOL. Well, almost everybody. Those other guys you mentioned, they never took a liking to me, and I don't bother with them either. Bets way to keep it. I just want to get along with guys who are actually trying to succeed. The NFL for me takes several weeks to figure out, as we all know, and I don't do College football. I will tell you a couple of guys to check on in the college ranks: "Poolside" Ravens Fan, Time is Money", those three come to mind and they do NFL.

Joe'Dad

Btw for football
    I been following the SBR picks
    (Sports Bit with Teddy S)
    So far they are 5-0 in football.
    If you want to tail for football
    They have insight.
    Yesterday they had the over 60 for the
    Louisville vs Charlotte
    The game ended 70-14

I'm not sold on their baseball picks, Magg44
    Does a better job with winning tickets

Joe'Dad

Today they have;
    Stanford vs Kansas At.
    Over 48.5
    BOL

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Joe'Dad View Post
    Today they have;
    Stanford vs Kansas At.
    Over 48.5
    BOL
    Wrong thread brother. LOL. They have one for College football and one for the NFL. But, you are welcome to post them here if you like.