44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13086

MLB Wednesday

Pitt game over 6.5 -186 for .5 unit. WIN.
    Colorado TT over 4 -115. Loss.
    Cubs 1st 5 innings TT over 2.5 runs -115. WIN.

YTD: 472-382-29 +38.46.
    Last edited by 44 Mag; 08-24-16 at 04:19 PM.

iKushtyy
    iKushtyy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1134

Took a beating yesterday, going lighter today.

Tigers ML
    Nats ML
    Red Sox ML
    Pitt/Hou O7.5

Red Sox in my mind is my riskiest pick, but I have my reasons for taking it.

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by iKushtyy View Post

Tigers ML
    Nats ML
    Red Sox ML
    Pitt/Hou O7.5

Yes I did !!!! Haven't committed to the night games just yet, myself. I do like Washington.

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO

Tigers ML
    Nats ML
    Red Sox ML
    Pitt/Hou O7.5

I don't think you will regret Boston, they should take this.

Joe'Dad
    Joe'Dad's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Hey mag44
    Nice picks, however what do you think about detroit ml
    Boyd is pitching well
    His last 4 starts, detroit is 4-0

Good luck Sir

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO

Haven't committed to the night games just yet, myself. I do like Washington. From Post #3.
    I like Detroit to win
    Boston ML.
    Cinn TT over 3.5.
    Philly to win.
    LAD game over 7.

BOL tonight.

iKushtyy

Quote Originally Posted by 44 Mag View Post
    I don't think you will regret Boston, they should take this.
    Hope so, cause I've parlayed all of 'em aswell lol. How TF did STL not beat the team total yesterday, considering they put up 3 in the 1st and spent virtually the whole game against the bullpen?

Detroit gonna catch a heater against the bad Twins pitchers, which they also happen to have very good numbers against.

GL 2 ya both

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO

Hope so, cause I've parlayed all of 'em aswell lol. How TF did STL not beat the team total yesterday, considering they put up 3 in the 1st and spent virtually the whole game against the bullpen?

Detroit gonna catch a heater against the bad Twins pitchers, which they also happen to have very good numbers against.

GL 2 ya both
    Take a look at the LAD game, over 7 looks very tempting.

iKushtyy

It briefly caught my eye, but I can't trust SF to score. I'm not going near them until they properly break out of this offensive funk, did they just assume LA wouldn't catch them for the post-season spot, or has Bochy or MadBum pissed the team off? Can't work it out. Now KC of all teams are only 3 games down on their record, and at some points this season they couldn't hit a ball if a kid threw it. I can see SF having to settle for a WC, after that lead they had in the west aswell.. If you take it GL, but I don't trust the Giants at all right now.

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO

It briefly caught my eye, but I can't trust SF to score. I'm not going near them until they properly break out of this offensive funk, did they just assume LA wouldn't catch them for the post-season spot, or has Bochy or MadBum pissed the team off? Can't work it out. Now KC of all teams are only 3 games down on their record, and at some points this season they couldn't hit a ball if a kid threw it. I can see SF having to settle for a WC, after that lead they had in the west aswell.. If you take it GL, but I don't trust the Giants at all right now.
    It is a difficult team to back. But, I wasn't backing them, I was hoping the Dodgers would put a beating on them. Figure SF is good for 2 maybe 3, with the way Adrian is hitting, he could be good for 4 -5 himself.

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO

Oh Yes, KC, they screwed me yet again last night. I am done with those bums. LOL.

omega
    omega's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2370

Oh Yes, KC, they screwed me yet again last night. I am done with those bums. LOL.
    I think they only play well at home. Such a Jekyll & Hyde team.

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by omega View Post
    Yes, I know, home team but they were on a good streak, the hell with them LOL.

iKushtyy

It is a difficult team to back. But, I wasn't backing them, I was hoping the Dodgers would put a beating on them. Figure SF is good for 2 maybe 3, with the way Adrian is hitting, he could be good for 4 -5 himself.
    In that spot, wouldn't TT O3.5 @ 20/23 perhaps be better? LA have been hitting miles better than SF. I just don't wanna be up all night watching it lol, that game starts at 3am my time heh.

Pitt over hit

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO

In that spot, wouldn't TT O3.5 @ 20/23 perhaps be better? LA have been hitting miles better than SF. I just don't wanna be up all night watching it lol, that game starts at 3am my time heh.

Pitt over hit
    I don't watch the games.

iKushtyy

LOL all these people here bet the game, but don't watch it haha. Do you bet off of a model?

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO

LOL all these people here bet the game, but don't watch it haha. Do you bet off of a model?
    What's so funny ??? Watching it won't change the outcome, just raise your blood pressure, over the stupid move by managers. Dumb plays by teams, the improbable win by a losing teams and on & on. LOL. I do watch a little of some afternoon games, and weekends, but no freaking chance I stay up to watch these ridiculous west coast games. The hell with them, start the games @ 8:00 PM, Just like the NFL.
    Models are for little kids building model airplanes and ships. I know a few guys (nameless) live and die by them, mostly die. That's up to them. No model takes into account, human feelings, payback, streaks, fastballs at a guys head, some nobody hitting a slam etc.
    Points Awarded:

vegaschulo gave 44 Mag 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

iKushtyy

I just like to watch games in invested in, s'all, it's bug me to not watch it, plus I always seem to tank on late games.. Nah only asked about model, because if you used one, it'd be interesting considering I bet my games by eye with some homework, and we seem to align on a lot of picks, because a lot of model users I've come across, I seem to have the other side. I agree, models don't tell the whole story.. Curious is all

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO

I just like to watch games in invested in, s'all, it's bug me to not watch it, plus I always seem to tank on late games.. Nah only asked about model, because if you used one, it'd be interesting considering I bet my games by eye with some homework, and we seem to align on a lot of picks, because a lot of model users I've come across, I seem to have the other side. I agree, models don't tell the whole story.. Curious is all
    That was not a criticism of you. LOL. Just my feelings on Models. The only models I like are the Giselle Bunchen type. LOL.
    Points Awarded:

saints1856 gave 44 Mag 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

iKushtyy

Ain't we all jealous of Tom Terrific, for one reason or another

We off to a good start, GL tonight lad

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO

Ain't we all jealous of Tom Terrific, for one reason or another

We off to a good start, GL tonight lad
    OK boss, thanks. Think I might be done for the day.........maybe.

omega

I'm liking Redsox, Nats TT, and Tigers ML.

juicername
    Thomorino - Fade and Get Paid
    juicername's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3972

What's so funny ??? Watching it won't change the outcome, just raise your blood pressure, over the stupid move by managers. Dumb plays by teams, the improbable win by a losing teams and on & on. LOL. I do watch a little of some afternoon games, and weekends, but no freaking chance I stay up to watch these ridiculous west coast games. The hell with them, start the games @ 8:00 PM, Just like the NFL.
    Models are for little kids building model airplanes and ships. I know a few guys (nameless) live and die by them, mostly die. That's up to them. No model takes into account, human feelings, payback, streaks, fastballs at a guys head, some nobody hitting a slam etc.
    Using a model as a baseline and then factor in human feelings, payback, streaks etc. seems like the obvious way to go. If you think about it you're using your brain as a model when deciding your plays, so slamming models (for sportsbetting and the ladies) is pretty silly imo.

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by juicername View Post
    Using a model as a baseline and then factor in human feelings, payback, streaks etc. seems like the obvious way to go. If you think about it you're using your brain as a model when deciding your plays, so slamming models (for sportsbetting and the ladies) is pretty silly imo.
    Who asked you ????? And once again, I do not believe in these so called models, and by the way ask LT who says streaks, the day before games and emotions don't count. He will help you out I guess. Keep your model airplanes.
    Points Awarded:

JayDr3am gave 44 Mag 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO

I'm liking Redsox, Nats TT, and Tigers ML.
    Well, it looked like three obvious selections. But Baltimore right now is bringing it to Washington. I wish you the best tonight.

omega

Well, it looked like three obvious selections. But Baltimore right now is bringing it to Washington. I wish you the best tonight.
    I know, right? Did not see Roark getting rocked like that. But he just looks off, hitting guys, terrible pitches, etc.. Hopefully their offense heats up, unless Wade Miley turned into a respectable pitcher while I wasn't looking.

omega

Boyd's got nothing. Detroit has no chance.

Joe'Dad
    Joe'Dad's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Games not over omega
    Detroit 6
    Minnesota 2

omega

Quote Originally Posted by Joe'Dad View Post
    Games not over omega
    Detroit 6
    Minnesota 2

He recovered admirably. Couldn't hit the broad side of a barn to save his life in the beginning.

omega

Bullpen is blowing it for Boston as usual.. it's their Achilles heel.

RollinDo
    Pickin' up Momentum with every lost Bet!
    RollinDo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5251

Wait...didn't KC win yesterday? Thought so since I cashed with the +1.5, but maybe they lost by 1.