RollinDo
    Pickin' up Momentum with every lost Bet!
    RollinDo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5251

Quote Originally Posted by 44 Mag View Post
    That wasn't nice. He probably just goes to the proctologist & urologist daily to have his prostate "checked & lubed". It is easier for the "alternative lifestyle people." More power to them. I hear they like tanning & smashing into girls with their 1978 Benz.
    Mag - that wasn't very nice. You may have hurt wittle Mikey's feelings. I'd love to see his basement that he brings those girls to...who knows - maybe he's a girl himself. Haven't asked him...or her

RollinDo
    Pickin' up Momentum with every lost Bet!
    RollinDo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5251

What's up with Pirates tonight? Better question - what's up with their lackluster performance all season? Just when you think they will break through. 0 runs tonight vs the mighty Edwin Jackson (who I will credit has pitched very well the last few games).

readytowinem
    readytowinem's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1233

Quote Originally Posted by RollinDo View Post
    What's up with Pirates tonight? Better question - what's up with their lackluster performance all season? Just when you think they will break through. 0 runs tonight vs the mighty Edwin Jackson (who I will credit has pitched very well the last few games).
    Ya man for sure. No hit through almost 6. Funny part was through 4 he was 50 50 on strikes to balls and still had a no hitter.

The beginning set the tone though. 2 errors that led to 2 runs. Then held that the whole game.

Another one of those scratch your head games...

Oh ya and I appreciate the 2 out hit they got to make it 3-0. Love it that the coach for the pirates didnt intentional walk the 8th hitter with a man on second and 2 outs. Wouldn't the smart thing be to walk the guy to pitch to the pitcher of the other team?

tecmoslayer
    Update your status
    tecmoslayer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1919

Quote Originally Posted by 44 Mag View Post
    Cinn TT over 3.5 +110.
    Man I new this was a dumb play...waste of money

mlb
    mlb's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12779

Quote Originally Posted by tecmoslayer View Post
    Man I new this was a dumb play...waste of money
    You get a kick out of ragging on people's plays?

First 12