mikefan1034
    mikefan1034's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1233

Marlins closer investigated

Walks 3 then throws an obvious wild pitch to blow game lol tbis is insane. Never seen anything like this o wait it happens every day

steady hustlin
    steady hustlin's Avatar Become A Pro!

I can't believe this shit. My jaw dropped when I checked the score. Makes me pissed that I didn't hedge the 9th but penetrate I got busy. To think I've got to be glued to these fkin games now.

ufcfan2016
    ufcfan2016's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 195

i had marlins +155 had me raging hardcore ...paid millions and cant throw inside the strike zone i am mad.

slayer14
    slayer14's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6219

It is strange how we getting all these late meltdowns from bullpen pitchers these days

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

Seen similar a few weeks ago, some look fishy, no repercussions for these guys making guaranteed millions and playing 162 games, whats one game to out of 162. No way I could watch from stands Id probably run on field and confront pitcher lol.
    Points Awarded:

steady hustlin gave jtoler 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR
    Chi_archie's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2380

Quote Originally Posted by jtoler View Post
    Seen similar a few weeks ago, some look fishy, no repercussions for these guys making guaranteed millions and playing 162 games, whats one game to out of 162. No way I could watch from stands Id probably run on field and confront pitcher lol.

yeah the guy makes 530k a year, which is a nice chunk of change. Marlins players can earn bonuses for playoffs, WS ect as well

he can stand to make a few million in arbitration the next few years and in 3 years he'll be able to go for really big bucks in free agency

and that is all contingent on how he performs and and his stats

so how much do you think he could have made on this game? what kind of limits might he have? just in theory how much could a player get down and stand t make to throw a game?

it w
    ould have t be alot to risk a ban and lose potentially tens of millions in future earnings right?

JayDr3am
    Handi
    JayDr3am's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8206

Quote Originally Posted by ufcfan2016 View Post
    i had marlins +155 had me raging hardcore ...paid millions and cant throw inside the strike zone i am mad.
    prime example of why you always take the pts... RL was even money. ideal situation

chargers4222
    chargers4222's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8926

awwww wittle mikey's jinx didn't work you guys poor wittle mikey

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

Quote Originally Posted by Chi_archie View Post

yeah the guy makes 530k a year, which is a nice chunk of change. Marlins players can earn bonuses for playoffs, WS ect as well

he can stand to make a few million in arbitration the next few years and in 3 years he'll be able to go for really big bucks in free agency

and that is all contingent on how he performs and and his stats

so how much do you think he could have made on this game? what kind of limits might he have? just in theory how much could a player get down and stand t make to throw a game?

it w
    ould have t be alot to risk a ban and lose potentially tens of millions in future earnings right?
    Im not saying there is any kind of conspiracy, that anyone throws games, or has money on games, what Im basically saying and have said since I was little and was infatuated with baseball is that they play too many games.

omega
    omega's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2370

Dbacks pitcher just loaded up bases, then walked in a run to hit my over

Alex Vaile
    Alex Vaile's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 933

I had ML and RL in this one but what a joke of pitching performance. This game reminded me of Cishek's blowup last Sunday nite also against Cubs. Gave the game away. Anyone see his last wild pitch that tied the game I couldn't believe what I saw. Strange things happening for Cubbies...

Mike Huntertz
    Mike Huntertz's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 22604

Insane!

ufcfan2016
    ufcfan2016's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 195

Quote Originally Posted by Alex Vaile View Post
    I had ML and RL in this one but what a joke of pitching performance. This game reminded me of Cishek's blowup last Sunday nite also against Cubs. Gave the game away. Anyone see his last wild pitch that tied the game I couldn't believe what I saw. Strange things happening for Cubbies...
    yeah cishek ****** me over over a few days ago, what was it again he blew a 3 run save?

BetterBizness
    My chicks!
    BetterBizness's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7638

Quote Originally Posted by ufcfan2016 View Post
    yeah cishek ****** me over over a few days ago, what was it again he blew a 3 run save?
    Ya I had under 10.5 and that double play ball ugh... He even got the first out I think... f me how many times... yesterday I had the late under 3.5 in Seattle... and the under 12.5 in Anaheim...

Why do I keep betting on pitching to hold, when I SHOULD be betting batters to HIT!

trobin31
    trobin31's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10365

Have you ever seen Ramos pitch, he always gets into trouble, this time just bit him in the ahole. Zobrist has really added much needed plate discipline and it paid off again.