TempleoftheDog
    TempleoftheDog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 504

pitcher change alert via e-mail service

Hi guys,
    I'm searching a free service that alert me (by e-mail) of pitcher change in MLB matches.
    I'm in austria so I place my bet on MLB always at 12 CET (day of the match).
    Yesterday I had under on the yankees, both pitcher change, under hits but my bet was voided because I placed it before the change.
    So I'm looking for somenthing really simple (no fantasy products) that give me the possibility to know the pitcher change in time to react.
    thank's guys

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9183

Have you looked at the MLB app?

Not certain if you can select just pitcher changes for alerts.

TempleoftheDog

thanks for the reply optional... yes I looked at MLB app but it's only for mobile device... which I don't use...

Grivas_Digeni
    Mini Horses FTW
    Grivas_Digeni's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23436

I know you can bet ML and choose (ACTION) instead of (LISTED PITCHERS). Your price is then adjusted if one or both pitchers are changed.

Isn't it possible to make a similar ACTION bet on a total?

TempleoftheDog

not possible for totals... the only way is to check at the bookmaker 2 hours before the start of the match... when you take a total pinnacle always report pitchers on the pending wager... the problem is when I bet on a late match in USA here in europe whe usually sleep... or when I'm not at home... thank you for the reply